Are you attending?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending?

• Yes
    • No

hey guys, don't worry about it! I'm sure Muse will pick as great songs as ever for their gig!

of course, it's great that we have the chance to vote our favourite ones, but it doesn't matter, what's the result of the poll. it will be a hell of a night and a hell of a concert nevertheless, don't you think? ;)

hey guys, don't worry about it! I'm sure Muse will pick as great songs as ever for their gig!

of course, it's great that we have the chance to vote our favourite ones, but it doesn't matter, what's the result of the poll. it will be a hell of a night and a hell of a concert nevertheless, don't you think? ;)

+1

Exo-Politics? Haha. Wow that'd be awkward. But yea who ever is rigging the poll, STOP IT! You're hurting us all with the foolishness! Those songs will be eliminated! :mad:

There should be a system that makes sure that everyone is able to vote only once so this would stop happening.

haha sorry.. it's not meant in an offensive way X) just that you russians (and the finns) are way more passionate about gigs than many other countries (like sweden haha :D)

its because bands tour finland and russia so rarely, they always go to sweden/norway/denmark if they are doing some kind of north european tour.

haha sorry.. it's not meant in an offensive way X) just that you russians (and the finns) are way more passionate about gigs than many other countries (like sweden haha :D)

yeah maybe :happy: I wonder why... it's an interesting phenomenon :LOL: but I'm sure you there in Sweden are able to get passionate too, just from time to time ;) go for it, guys!

its because bands tour finland and russia so rarely, they always go to sweden/norway/denmark if they are doing some kind of north european tour.

well, at least not this time for Finland! Helsinki is lucky! and we haven't seen Muse here since 2007... and we're waaaiting paaatiently *or, really, passionately?.. hmm*

Can't help it....Going mad... Aww....Mu first Muse-gig! I bought tickets in pre-sale :D It's my shame,that I''ve been Muse-fan only couple months :( But spirit is better than time,right? Tit-ti-tyy...

I will be screaming and singing :D I know almous every word,of course. (sorry my mistakes,can't help my english knowledge,try to understand) six months! I've been fan six months :D Wouh O_O And I had learn words,and everything. cool.... It will be so great in Kaisaniemi.

And I watch the interview of Chris (or listen) and Chris say that there could be some special things in Kaisaniemi.

I can't wait!

See you in Kaisaniemi Parks xP

(awawawawa...I see Muse <3)

• 2 weeks later...
So excited of the haarp-style satellites :p Really hope muse will keep their promise about those!

Yep, that would be so cool! :D 73(?) days anymore. Interesting to hear who will be "warm-upper(s)" before Muse.

guys who're going, i have some question for you. if you give a clear answer, i'll be very glad.

my friend is attending this gig and would like to know which hotel they will theoretically and supposedly will stop at?

thanks. :)

I think that they will stay at Hotel Kämp. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm a bit disappointed on the setlist poll results (oh come on KoC, MoTP, PiB?) but I know that it's going to be an amazing gig anyway. :D Satellites and all. And I can't wait to hear the support acts!

I think that they will stay at Hotel Kämp. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm a bit disappointed on the setlist poll results (oh come on KoC, MoTP, PiB?) but I know that it's going to be an amazing gig anyway. :D Satellites and all. And I can't wait to hear the support acts!

Yep I'm a bit dissappointed too on the results (but good that it have CE, Bliss and Fury!) I really hope they'll play Bliss, I think CE is coming surely but Bliss would be so cool, with or without balls ;) And Fury ofc, let see!

Support acts will announced (hopely) nearly weeks, in this month! Can't wait it too..

and btw, Hotel Kämp is a great place, all activities etc. near that!

Yep I'm a bit dissappointed too on the results (but good that it have CE, Bliss and Fury!) I really hope they'll play Bliss, I think CE is coming surely but Bliss would be so cool, with or without balls ;) And Fury ofc, let see!

Support acts will announced (hopely) nearly weeks, in this month! Can't wait it too..

and btw, Hotel Kämp is a great place, all activities etc. near that!

There was no my best favourite songs, but I like them all so I don't really care :D CE,Bliss are just so good... But I hoped some like Uno and Unintended... Even if they sound now little funny 'Cause Matt's voice is little bit diffirent... Old guy... :LOL: Not really..his just okey :D

There was no my best favourite songs, but I like them all so I don't really care :D CE,Bliss are just so good... But I hoped some like Uno and Unintended... Even if they sound now little funny 'Cause Matt's voice is little bit diffirent... Old guy... :LOL: Not really..his just okey :D

That's true, like them all too, still great show is coming :D Yep maybe some old songs will include to setlist ;) But BlissBliss !!

Hmm is Uprising still the starter of set or will they do some changes? I think it's so that it's still first, with some nicely intro :happy:

That's true, like them all too, still great show is coming :D Yep maybe some old songs will include to setlist ;) But BlissBliss !!

Hmm is Uprising still the starter of set or will they do some changes? I think it's so that it's still first, with some nicely intro :happy:

It would be nice :D Uprising is good song... That gig will be awesome :p Just silly 'cause there are so many good song that will be out of setlist, 'Cause they don't all fit in there..Shame...

It would be nice :D Uprising is good song... That gig will be awesome :p Just silly 'cause there are so many good song that will be out of setlist, 'Cause they don't all fit in there..Shame...

Yepp :) Don't know how they think about B-sides like Dead Star, that would be great on live :D

But yeah 69 days anymore!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived