Are you attending?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending?

• Yes
    • No

im gonna be arriving in helsinki on the 18th already but i still don't know what to do, and still 4 months to go. if the weather is going to be nice and i know there will be a lot of people queuing already that i know, then i might join the camping! :awesome:

Don't worry, I'm not planning to spend the night there, I do have a comfortable bed and all. :chuckle: But I'm thinking if we should go there a bit earlier... Like 6:00? I do want to be at/near the barrier. :supersad: And it's true, Finns are crazy with queueing.

6AM is practically nighttime :supersad: Ugh, we'll see. After all, if you wake up at 4AM and kick me out of bed, I have no other option than to move with you :LOL:

6AM is practically nighttime :supersad: Ugh, we'll see. After all, if you wake up at 4AM and kick me out of bed, I have no other option than to move with you :LOL:

6AM is a lovely summer morning. :chuckle: I'm not going to drag you out of bed around four though, I don't want you to pass out during the gig. But I guess we can stress about that for the rest four months. :LOL:

I just hope it's not going to be a rainy day...

I'm sooooo excited!!!! To see Muse again :happy::kiss:

My dad said that he wants to come too.. And my mom..maybe my bro will come too. And my sister of course. And my cousin.. Maybe... And two teachers from my school :LOL:

But yeyyeyeyy...

And my dad said that will stay at KÄMP and I was like AAWESOOMEEE. But we can't afford that :( But I'm going to search the whole town and find Muse... :rolleyes:

he kept his promise about the Finland gig too :D

haha i don't know.. i wasn't there X) at the stockholm gig dom only said: "see you soon" or something like that :p but if matt kept his promise to you he should keep his promise about this also :D i want satellitesssss! haha

Since I've never been to gigs I need an advice of someone who's attended them...

Suppose I don't have a chance to queue and come say one or two hours before the gig starts. Would I be able to see or hear anythings if there are only standing tickets and there are like 20 000 thousand people standing before me? Is it worth going to the concert in this case? Please advice, if someone has ever been in such a position, or somewhere in the middle of the crowd, far from the barrier.

Archived