Are you attending?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending?

• Yes
    • No

hi!

because of the cancelled stockholm-gig i will travel to helsinki.

could someone help me please with the ticketcompany.

a good ticketcompany with an onlineticket.(print out)

thanks!;)

There's a link to a ticketcompany under the Helsinki link in the Tour Dates area and you can print out their tickets.

I was going to the Stockholm gig too, and I'm hoping to go to this one instead. I just need to find cheap plane tickets and a hotelroom. And a way to get to the airport. And from it. And gaaaah, now it's gotten all complicated. :(

There's a link to a ticketcompany under the Helsinki link in the Tour Dates area and you can print out their tickets.

I was going to the Stockholm gig too, and I'm hoping to go to this one instead. I just need to find cheap plane tickets and a hotelroom. And a way to get to the airport. And from it. And gaaaah, now it's gotten all complicated. :(

Are you flying from Stockholm? Norwegian Air Shuttle has cheap flights from Stockholm Arlanda to Helsinki.

Does somebody know how many tickets there are left now? Somebody said 15000 was sold the first day. And it's 2 months since that :)

I think they have 1000-2000 tickets left anymore, or less :) It will be sold out!

HI, I'm a devastated swede who after 2 days of brutal crying got permision to go to helsinki! Is there any crazy peeps in here?:D

Not sure if I'm crazy but I'm a fellow (formerly devestated) Swede going to Helsinki as well. :)

Info wanted from more experienced Finnish gig-goers:

Ok, so on my ticket it says the gates open at 16.00 which I thought a bit odd as the Swedish gigs tends to open their gates a bit later (17.30 on the earlier Muse gigs as well as the cancelled one and Muse went on at around 21:00). Now,does this mean that Muse will get on stage an hour and a half earlier or does it just mean that we have to stand around waiting for them longer?

Second, are there "golden circle tickets"? Does the people who got pre-sale tickets get access to the inner area (If there is one - there appears to be one in Bergen) or is it all a matter of queuing and getting in early?

Second, are there "golden circle tickets"? Does the people who got pre-sale tickets get access to the inner area (If there is one - there appears to be one in Bergen) or is it all a matter of queuing and getting in early?

If one can get to the front just with pre-sale ticket that'd be stupid, wouldn't it? :/ Not saying it won't be possible though... usually in bigger events there is a golden circle(for security, not priority reasons) but generally, as far as I know, it's been for people who either get there early or have bought more expensive ticket that allows the access.

Ok, so on my ticket it says the gates open at 16.00 which I thought a bit odd as the Swedish gigs tends to open their gates a bit later (17.30 on the earlier Muse gigs as well as the cancelled one and Muse went on at around 21:00). Now,does this mean that Muse will get on stage an hour and a half earlier or does it just mean that we have to stand around waiting for them longer?

Yes the gates open at 16.00. We have probably 2-3 warmuppers (I think Biffy Clyro will be one of them!), wich start playing at 18.00, and Muse come to stage at 21.00 or a bit later. This is NOT sure, but I think it goes so.. Lineup before Muse will be announced very soon!

Btw check this out! Muse @ Kaisaniemi Park, Helsinki

The location is right in the city center and there are residential buildings close by => gigs must end quite early (too bad not every granny in the area appreciate good music :rolleyes:) . So it actually may start earlier than 21:00, don't know for sure though.

Never seen a golden circle on a Finnish gig, and all the ticket sold were the same => if there is a circle to divide the crowd it's first come first served.

Heh, so I guess this means I will be spending the day standing in line then.

Does anyone know what restrictions they have about what you can bring in with you? Can you bring in bottles? Because I'm thinking standing from 4pm to whenever Muse ends their set in the middle of summer is going to be a bit difficult without water.

Heh, so I guess this means I will be spending the day standing in line then.

Does anyone know what restrictions they have about what you can bring in with you? Can you bring in bottles? Because I'm thinking standing from 4pm to whenever Muse ends their set in the middle of summer is going to be a bit difficult without water.

With any luck it'll be +10c and raining:P

Usually they don't allow bottles but sometimes I've seen papercups at the entrance into which you can pour nonalcohol drinks. I'm sure they'll be selling (overpriced) water there, and if you get to the 1st row they usually have the security giving out water.

Weird that they aren't citing any sources. Maybe they caught up with the band last Saturday and they confirmed it themselves, but they could've at least mentioned that 'cause I really don't trust the Voice for shit. :awesome:

But yay if it's true! :dance: Still want Biffy too, though. :shifty:

Weird that they aren't citing any sources. Maybe they caught up with the band last Saturday and they confirmed it themselves, but they could've at least mentioned that 'cause I really don't trust the Voice for shit. :awesome:

But yay if it's true! :dance: Still want Biffy too, though. :shifty:

Noone should trust them to be honest :chuckle: but I though that since they apparently have something to do with the gig they might have some inside knowledge :awesome:

Rosa we need to exted our roadtrip to Joensuu on Sunday if Biffy aren't supporting :chuckle:

Noone should trust them to be honest :chuckle: but I though that since they apparently have something to do with the gig they might have some inside knowledge :awesome:

Rosa we need to exted our roadtrip to Joensuu on Sunday if Biffy aren't supporting :chuckle:

Ahhhh, didn't even think about that. :shifty:

We definitely do! :awesome: No seriously, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do that if I'm not seeing Biffy at Kaisaniemi. I HAVE to see them again! :happy:

edit: Except the tickets are bloody expensive. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Archived