Are you attending?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending?

• Yes
    • No

Since I've never been to gigs I need an advice of someone who's attended them...

Suppose I don't have a chance to queue and come say one or two hours before the gig starts. Would I be able to see or hear anythings if there are only standing tickets and there are like 20 000 thousand people standing before me? Is it worth going to the concert in this case? Please advice, if someone has ever been in such a position, or somewhere in the middle of the crowd, far from the barrier.

Yes, you're able to see something. They always have big screens.

Call me in, even though i'm not sure how i'll get the money.. But yeah, still can't believe that they're actually coming back to finland! yeah, they sort of did promise, but i already lost hope. Pretty sure that this is going to be the best summer ever.

About the queuing, i've been planning on going camping a couple of days before the gig. And if needed, i will go a week ahead. Totally. Its worth it.

You get a better view of the band in Kaisaniemi if you're standing far back than in the middle of the crowd.

Probably true:).

Actually it's been like that in every standing gig where I've been to (at least for me because I'm too short).

You get a better view of the band in Kaisaniemi if you're standing far back than in the middle of the crowd.

Good point! It's etiher straight to the barrier (or somewhere near) or at the back in Kaisaniemi for the best views!

I'll have to (try) be in front of the stage, need to feel it! It needs hard work of course, but.. :rolleyes: Just chilling with friends and mates whole morning, I'll pick up myself early morning in there!

At Hartwall Arena's gig I had seat place, that wasn't enought althougt I had a good view, it's a lot of difference to be in field and I'll feel it :happy:

How many buy tickets with pre-sale?

I'm getting a bit anxious :chuckle: Tintti is buying the tickets for both of us and she can't be home before 1PM. I know there will still be tickets etc, but I'm still nervous :LOL:

I was wondering if you're coming :happy:

It's so weird.. I'm soooo nervous even though I think I'll get the tickets but I can't help it :(

I was wondering if you're coming :happy:

It's so weird.. I'm soooo nervous even though I think I'll get the tickets but I can't help it :(

Oh come on, could I skip a Muse gig in Helsinki? :LOL: Even if I'm running low on money and already have four gigs this summer/autumn... Five gigs is better than four :awesome:

Of course you'll get the tickets! :kiss:

I can't believe how unstressful this whole ticket thing was for me. :happy: I only got a tiny bit nervous when I was waiting for my bus around 11:30. Oh well good timing I guess, I got home two minutes before the presale started. :chuckle: The only thing upsetting right now is that I'm 120 euros poorer. :LOL:

Yayy, got my ticket too! I was stressing soooo much over the ticket, cause i was in the middle of a test at 12. So instead of buying them after, i made my mum buy them. And she did get them. Shocker. Now that the ticket-thing is solved im relieved as anything. Only concern is that also my 10-yr-old brother is coming to the gig with some of his friends :D and im really starting to wonder how he's going to survive there.. But anyway.

Archived