Are you attending?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending?

• Yes
    • No

Yeah they sold about 15, 000 tickets during the first day already. Wow! :happy:

lol the same thing happened in norway when they released the tickets last monday X) ...i wonder how many tickets they've sold here in sweden :p

Tickets are selling out FAST. I'll probably be holding my breath until Monday cause I won't be able to buy the ticket earlier...15,000 already?? Are you sure?? And that queque since 6 AM really freake me out lol :rolleyes::LOL: I probably won't be arriving to Helsinki before 9.30...Do I still have SOME slight change of being in the front row during the gig? OH GOD!!! :D

These "choose the setlist" poll is very nice idea, I hope that we hear Bliss or Space Dementia!

TOP5 (in Kaisaniemi) is currently

Space Dementia (453)

Unintended (373)

Sunburn (328)

Citizen Erased (247)

Bliss (228)

Others (over than 100 voted by) Muscle Museum (158), Darkshines (123), Assassin (121), Exo-Politics (121), I belong to you (109), dumb to vote something like Plug In Baby etc because it's already in setlist !

More votes, Bliss! :rolleyes:

These "choose the setlist" poll is very nice idea, I hope that we hear Bliss or Space Dementia!

TOP5 (in Kaisaniemi) is currently

Space Dementia

Sunburn

Unintended

Citizen Erased

Bliss

More votes, Bliss! :rolleyes:

Have to hype Uno and Assassin more than those

That top 5 is good but it could be better. I mean, why is Unintended second? It’s a nice song but we have heard it already. I wish they would play at least Assassin and Bliss this time! :happy:

Yeah, we need Bliss :p Space Dementia would be also very nice.

Yeeh more songs what they haven't played for a long time! Dead Star would be a great set starter, but I think it's Uprising as normal, Dead Star isn't in the list.. But it could be already in setlist, who knows. ;)

Huh, our list of dream songs in setlist has changed a little bit!

TOP5 currently, yeh there's 20 days left in voting.. Maybe I should put next situation a bit later, end of month.

1. Bliss (928)

2. Fury (920)

3. Exo-Politics (907)

4. Space Dementia (807)

5. Muscle Museum (701)

Other high voting songs; Citizen Erased (694), Sunburn (686) The Small Print (630), Assassin (451) and Unintended (396)

But better TOP 5 than last, in my opinion!

Huh, our list of dream songs in setlist has changed a little bit!

TOP5 currently, yeh there's 20 days left in voting.. Maybe I should put next situation a bit later, end of month.

1. Bliss (928)

2. Fury (920)

3. Exo-Politics (907)

4. Space Dementia (807)

5. Muscle Museum (701)

Other high voting songs; Citizen Erased (694), Sunburn (686) The Small Print (630), Assassin (451) and Unintended (396)

But better TOP 5 than last, in my opinion!

Now it's:

1. Exo-Politics

2. Bliss

3. Fury

4. Space Dementia

5. Sunburn

I don't really get why Exo-Politics is number 1. :wtf: But the rest of it I understand pretty well. Luckily Unintended is gone but so is CE. I still think (and hope) that the list is going to change several times before the end of voting. :happy:

I really hope no-one is multivoting btw, because if they are the whole song gets eliminated from the list. It's just odd to me that our little gig is getting so many votes in comparison to the other ones, even the stadium gigs...

I really hope no-one is multivoting btw, because if they are the whole song gets eliminated from the list. It's just odd to me that our little gig is getting so many votes in comparison to the other ones, even the stadium gigs...

Yup, like over 12 400 votes. That is almost twice as much as Zinkensdamms, which has 6 300 votes. I'm really starting to think that someone is rigging our poll. That would be a shame. :erm: I don't want that some of those songs get removed just because some jerk rigged the poll.

Yup, like over 12 400 votes. That is almost twice as much as Zinkensdamms, which has 6 300 votes. I'm really starting to think that someone is rigging our poll. That would be a shame. :erm: I don't want that some of those songs get removed just because some jerk rigged the poll.

lol you finns are way more into gigs over there in finland than we are here in sweden XP plus.. you have a lot of russians attending your gig also.. i'm certain they're voting like crazy XD

Archived