My MUSE PC

flexyjerkov

In the progress of making my PC as muse as possible. Interior lighting has now been completed (almost) and the window is now done. Pictures below... Need to find where to position the muse logo though next on it.

Also configuring my desktop enviroment to look as muse like as I can. :)

11180797.jpg

16634636.jpg

75143235.jpg

31768144.jpg

Still awaiting bits for the front and to tidy up some of the cabling :p

Not sure if this type of thing has been done before but I thought i'd show you all.

The last bit is to try and get as many colour lights inside it from the resistance logo. On the front i've got White/Orange light up fans once they get here... Also the tube LED lighting inside can be set to flash which looks quite nice. Tempted to put the sound activated ones in somewhere at one point and a minature display on the front.

Best night light i've ever seen. So basically ... you've pimped your computer?! :awesome:

Yea the pc is pimped if you'd like to call it that. It's a common thing among gamers these days especially if taking to gaming events. I guess the same as pimping a car only a little geekier.

Though its fun and there is a sense of achievment once it's done.

kustompcs.co.uk is a good place to get started :)

Yea the pc is pimped if you'd like to call it that. It's a common thing among gamers these days especially if taking to gaming events. I guess the same as pimping a car only a little geekier.

Though its fun and there is a sense of achievment once it's done.

kustompcs.co.uk is a good place to get started :)

I think it's totally cool :awesome: especially if they are as well done as yours and includes Muse of course :D

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out sometime.

Whats the clear box sitting on top of your computer? The one with what looks like coax cables going to and from it.

The little box on top is my valve/tube amplifier for my headphones. Connects up to the front dock on the PC.

P.S more pc bits to come on wednesday :D

Archived