Muse preshow music- between opening band and Muse set

jhkaplan

Hi,

I just went to my first Muse show on Friday in Chicago and am still in complete awe. I remember saying to my friend that I really liked the pre set intro music, before Muse came on stage. It was some nice techno/electronica type music. Does anyone have an idea the songs and/or artists for these songs? I'd love to get some more listens.

Thanks!

I don't know if it's the same everywhere... I went to Montreal gig's and I really liked the song list too. But I didn't know any of them, except Club Foot - Kasabian and In For The Kill (Skream remix) - La Roux, which I absolutely fell in love with :happy:

I don't know if it's the same everywhere... I went to Montreal gig's and I really liked the song list too. But I didn't know any of them, except Club Foot - Kasabian and In For The Kill (Skream remix) - La Roux, which I absolutely fell in love with :happy:

It's absolutely fucking dreadful though?

• 5 months later...
Hi,

I just went to my first Muse show on Friday in Chicago and am still in complete awe. I remember saying to my friend that I really liked the pre set intro music, before Muse came on stage. It was some nice techno/electronica type music. Does anyone have an idea the songs and/or artists for these songs? I'd love to get some more listens.

Thanks!

we are the universe.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah yeah yeahs - Heads with roll

Kings of leon - closer

Hi! What are the songs play during preshow? I remember Green Day, U2, and a song singing by a girl... It was slow, and the refrain was a "Uuuu-uh"... I don't know this song but I didn't take off my head!

Ps. sorry for my bad english! :LOL:

La Roux-In for the kill (skream remix) I love

By reading this thread it seems Muse have a similar pre-show setlist before each gig.

I was at Wembley on Saturday, from what I can remember these were the songs

u2 - Vertigo

Greenday - Holiday

An Arctic Monkeys song i cannot remember!

La Roux - In For The Kill (Skream remix)

Brianstorm. They played Monkey Wrench at some point too.

Archived