Muse preshow music- between opening band and Muse set

jhkaplan

song im looking for is possibly the daft punk technologic song... but is it a remix?... just before the band started in melbourne the other night there was a song with a similiar voice kept on saying "no techno, no this, no that, no something else"... was dance type song.

i'm guessing that was probably does it offend you yeah. they sound similar to daft punk and they were playing before the sydney gig as well

For Melbourne 14th Dec, we had:

MGMT - Time to Pretend

Justice - Phantom Part. 1

Sigur Ros - Glosoli

Some RATM copycat band.

There was Linkin Park and Green Day in there too wasn't there? Or was that before the opening band? I can't remember :LOL:

I do remember hearing something by Biffy after they played though, but I think it was cut a few seconds in?

song im looking for is possibly the daft punk technologic song... but is it a remix?... just before the band started in melbourne the other night there was a song with a similiar voice kept on saying "no techno, no this, no that, no something else"... was dance type song.

I think you're thinking of this:

• 2 years later...

Sorry for kicking this up but I'm looking at the music they play, very soon before Muse come on. It's played after Planisphere by Justice. They sing something like "Please don't gooo, please don't goo, I told you so, I told you so".When Googling it I can't find it so I might have misheard :p

Hi guys,

Last night at Stade de France, there was this heavy song, with a great bassline and a female singer, it was played a few minutes before Biffy Clyro came on stage. I heard it at Stade de Suisse as well. I'm sorry I don't have more details, I couldn't clearly understand the lyrics. Does anyone know which song it was ? That'd be so great. Thanks in advance !

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hoping someone can help me identify a song that was played at both the Atlanta and Nashville gigs! It opens up with a big drum fill (slightly similar to that from "In The Air Tonight" by Phil Collins).

Then is goes into a slow, heavy industrial-like beat, with a simple synth hook over it (similar sound to NIN's cover of "Get Down, Make Love").

It didn't have much in the way of lyrics that I could hear, but it seemed to have maybe one phrase in it that was the hook. The drum fill also repeated several times. It played twice during the Nashville gig, and at least once during Atlanta. Any help would be much appreciated!

Hi guys,

Last night at Stade de France, there was this heavy song, with a great bassline and a female singer, it was played a few minutes before Biffy Clyro came on stage. I heard it at Stade de Suisse as well. I'm sorry I don't have more details, I couldn't clearly understand the lyrics. Does anyone know which song it was ? That'd be so great. Thanks in advance !

Are you sure it's not Breezeblocks by Alt-J? Even though the singer is male :LOL:

edit: ololol

Breezeblocks:

> heavy song

> great bassline

> female singer

Classic.

Archived