Yes this interview was probably made last month when they came for the TV stuff, as the previous time they were in Paris for anything related to business was for the Bercy show!!!

And what a great show that was!!

Love the interview and the [] comments:) especially "you go Matt Coco" lol

It is kind of funny how in some ways you want to know about all the personal stuff, because as a Muse addict you want to know anything there is to know about them, but as soon as he starts talking about it you'll be like: "Personal life alert! Personal life alert! Stop talking Matt, you're not supposed to be talking about this!"

... Or is that just me..?

Yes, I feel the same way. It's a hard balance to keep.

Speaking of which, I also share Matt's views on the whole balance thing... When something is good something bad has to happen and whatnot.

I'm still laughing at the Radiohead thing. Came out of nowhere! :LOL:

Naww Matt. :supersad: I know we're not supposed to talk about their personal lives but I really hope things work out well for him.

I wonder what Thom Yorke said to them. :chuckle:

I laughed when Dom said,"Splendid times my arse."

I really hope things work out for Matt,to see things grey for the past three months is pretty depressing.

Aww ontd_muse <3

Ohh come on Matiou, that Radiohead dissing thing was so uncalled for :LOL:

(now I'm totally lurking on the RH boards to see if a rh fan brought this piece of info back to their base...)

And almost out of topic BUT I came back from my NY Muse gig and mean girl was on tv. hehe...

Aww ontd_muse <3

Ohh come on Matiou, that Radiohead dissing thing was so uncalled for :LOL:

(now I'm totally lurking on the RH boards to see if a rh fan brought this piece of info back to their base...)

And almost out of topic BUT I came back from my NY Muse gig and mean girl was on tv. hehe...

sneaky muffin :awesome::chuckle:

if you find something in the RH board, pllllzzz post it there :D

WELL, the fans over Atease truly are a bunch of jolly elitists, thats for sure!

Nothing concerning that Muse interview has been posted on their forum from what I saw, and I think it's better that way...

oh well, if they posted it, it woulnd't be hard to tell what they would say.

'look at that shitty drummer, what did he expected, ofc Thom wasn't nice to him, HE DOESN'T DESERVE THAT! :pope:'

:chuckle:

Awww, I always had this kind of fantasy that Muse and Radiohead are best buds and maybe someday will tour together. Dreams,dreams... Why doesn't anyone get along with Thom?:supersad:

'Cause he's a twat, apparently. :chuckle:

And btw, your sig.... makes me feel :happy: and :supersad:

'Cause he's a twat, apparently. :chuckle:

And btw, your sig.... makes me feel :happy: and :supersad:

Awww, thank you:happy:. And yeah, I've heard that about Thom, but I keep praying that one day he'll grow out of it. I think he's the only singer I'd be absolutely terrified of meeting:LOL:

Archived