Love the interview and the [] comments:) especially "you go Matt Coco" lol

It is kind of funny how in some ways you want to know about all the personal stuff, because as a Muse addict you want to know anything there is to know about them, but as soon as he starts talking about it you'll be like: "Personal life alert! Personal life alert! Stop talking Matt, you're not supposed to be talking about this!"

... Or is that just me..?

no its true too...although sometimes you feel they talk so damn much you feel like you know them...

Love the interview and the [] comments:) especially "you go Matt Coco" lol

It is kind of funny how in some ways you want to know about all the personal stuff, because as a Muse addict you want to know anything there is to know about them, but as soon as he starts talking about it you'll be like: "Personal life alert! Personal life alert! Stop talking Matt, you're not supposed to be talking about this!"

... Or is that just me..?

Yeah! This is kinda unusual, Matt being so open about his personal life.

Thanks for the translation :)

How do we know it wasn't when they were in Paris recently for the TV show since this is a current publication?

You're actually right - I mistook the 3 months for 6 months so must have been end of Feb.

no its true too...although sometimes you feel they talk so damn much you feel like you know them...

I know! It is kind of strange... I should really stop watching all those interviews, sometimes I feel like I spend just as much time on muse (music/messageboard/interviews) as I do on my real friends.., no wonder they are getting sick of this obsession :p

I know! It is kind of strange... I should really stop watching all those interviews, sometimes I feel like I spend just as much time on muse (music/messageboard/interviews) as I do on my real friends.., no wonder they are getting sick of this obsession :p

yeah well its their fault for talking! :phu:

:LOL: This movie is such a strange mix of really really pathetic and totally awesome! In some ways I feel really lame for getting this reference, but then I watch this clip again, and I think to myself "No, fuck that, this is SO funny, despite the fact that it is the definition of a chick flick and Lindsay Lohan has the leading part.."

Archived