Aww poor Matt :( You wouldn't be able to tell with the amazing performances they've been putting on. They better get back together or else I will track down Gaia and slap some sense into her. because that sort of thing just happens life :cool:

Yeah I'm really curious about what is it he said that made Dom almost start a fight :LOL:

Dom woulda won :chuckle:

Thanks for the translation and the highly entertaining translater comments. I believe in this whole balance thing, not that it all works out for us in the end, but rather that everything in our universe exists for an equilibrium of some sort... now the tricky thing is that a happy balance in an individual life implies a level of ordinairiness... so by default, Matt's life cannot be balanced because he's too bloody talanted... :rolleyes:

I hope he finds love again with Gaia or with another person - would hate to see him drown in his own success.

Nice cue, except that… “Splendid terms my arse.” Says the drummer, astonished. “I respect them musically, but the last time I met him we almost started a fight; he treated me badly, looking down on me. Matt, do you spread around this bollocks?”

But Matthew is gone. He’s already sitting in another room, stifling a laugh.

:wtf:

Thanks for the translation and the highly entertaining translater comments. I believe in this whole balance thing, not that it all works out for us in the end, but rather that everything in our universe exists for an equilibrium of some sort... now the tricky thing is that a happy balance in an individual life implies a level of ordinairiness... so by default, Matt's life cannot be balanced because he's too bloody talanted... :rolleyes:

I hope he finds love again with Gaia or with another person - would hate to see him drown in his own success.

once again, i did not translate it, and i did not add these hilarious comment.

phoebeagle from livejournal did it :)

:wtf:

bahah don't ask,

she translated it correctly, that's exactly what's written in the italian magazine :chuckle:

once again, i did not translate it, and i did not add these hilarious comment.

phoebeagle from livejournal did it :)

Actually I have the need to rant! I didn't find the comments hilarious. How anyone can take the piss out of Matt in an interview like this is beyond me tbh! But there you go! :stunned:

/rant

thats true :( i didnt hink that any man could ever have so much passion for a woman...sure its a bit cheesy but to have a man that actually loves you that much is sweet...if only all men could be like such :supersad:

I believe this is exactly the reason the music is so brilliant and touching - being so passionate about love, life, everything. The side effect is that it makes life a little more interesting = rollercoasterish. (I'm quite like that too, except unfortunately for the musical talent part :rolleyes: )

I'm afraid he's right with the balance thing..

Actually I have the need to rant! I didn't find the comments hilarious. How anyone can take the piss out of Matt in an interview like this is beyond me tbh! But there you go! :stunned:

/rant

well, sorry, didn't mean to offend anyone.

i personally find these comments random and hilarious.

the girl who wrote them wasn't bashing/insulting Matt, she was just having fun.

and however, that's what she thought and wanted to write.

since i basically stole the translation she made (and translating is NOT fun, and it takes a lot) i didn't feel like taking them off.

Archived