Falling Away With You

*MuSeD*

What did you think about FAWY?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think about FAWY?

• Love it, can't get enough of it
    • Decent, but wouldn't mind skipping it
    • Horrible, what is this sorcery

It's a beast, and they should bring it back every now n then, amongst other oldies, its a nice contrast in the set i think!!

Speaking of absolution, what d'you reckon the chances are of "Falling Away With You" getting played at all?!

They have a morgan now so they should well sort it out! He can play the water drum!!

and faaaaaaaaalling aaaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllliiiing awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy

with you :)

Your sig makes me sing Cant Take My Eyes Off You ^^

muse 24/7 .... on your signiture it says you went to the radiohead amsterdam gig, in fact both. one of them was cancelled? they played their in may, and the date on wednesday 10th may was cancelled due to family problems. or did you go a different amsterdam tour?haha sorry jus curious.

yeh it does piss on TIRO deff one of my faves off the album. pity they never play it live.

muse 24/7 .... on your signiture it says you went to the radiohead amsterdam gig, in fact both. one of them was cancelled? they played their in may, and the date on wednesday 10th may was cancelled due to family problems. or did you go a different amsterdam tour?haha sorry jus curious.

yeh it does piss on TIRO deff one of my faves off the album. pity they never play it live.

The second night was cancelled due the death of the drummer's mother. The gig was then rescheduled to August 28th and so I went to Amsterdam again :D And that gig was just AMAZING!!! :yesey:

The lirycs are very emotional.... it's good to listen with our loved one :p

I simply love this bit....

Staying awake to chase a dream

Tasting the air you're breathing in

I know I won't forget a thing

Promise to hold you close and pray

Watching the fantasies decay

Nothing will ever stay the same

And all of the love we threw away

And all of the hopes we've cherished fade

Making the same mistakes again

Making the same mistakes again

Say whatever you what... this is one off the most emotional Muse songs ever... Matt puts real pation on it :D

Love it.. always have always will. And I learnt to play the into on guitar even tho I'm a complete novice. Makes me cry sometimes though!

I play it on the bass... it's a great song... in my opinion musch better than Unintended.... diferent songs... but i prefer Faling Away With You...:p

Archived