Falling Away With You

*MuSeD*

What did you think about FAWY?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think about FAWY?

• Love it, can't get enough of it
    • Decent, but wouldn't mind skipping it
    • Horrible, what is this sorcery

I only recently elented and put it on my iPod, so now crappy Unintended is the only one of theirs not on there. It's a good song on it's own. If listened to from the beginning of Absolution I'm normally bored of the 'end of the world doom' crap by track 6. I say I hate Absolution, but it's only as a whole album I hate it. Individually, they're all good songs, even TOADA which is just cheese.

I really like it, I only noticed all the crazy arpeggios in it a few weeks ago + it has a great bassline.

same here! I had the left ear piece in of my headphones and so you could really hear the arps. I wasnt that much of a fan of this one but now i really like it! :D

erm, anyone else thing its the worst song on absolution?

Nah - endlessley is

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just a note, anyone who only likes BH&R isn't a real Muse fan.

No, anyone who hears BH&R that doesn't explore the other and older Muse releases/b-sides, may not be a "real" Muse fan. Because they won't put out the effort to hear anything else and they won't like Muse in a few months because they won't have released anything new and they'll get tired of them and move on to something else. Or something.

No' date=' anyone who hears BH&R that doesn't explore the other and older Muse releases/b-sides, may not be a "real" Muse fan. Because they won't put out the effort to hear anything else and they won't like Muse in a few months because they won't have released anything new and they'll get tired of them and move on to something else. Or something.[/quote']

Exactly!

• 3 years later...

Archived