• Headbanging
    • Duck Watching (lunch break)
    • Spider-PE
    • Chemistry
    • Speech
    • Music
    • Fieldtrips
    • other (please specify)

So the school song poll is between Hidden Track and Bliss (sort of)

:LOL: If Execution Commentary isn't involved, I'm going for Hidden Track.

ummwhat answered: bliss bliss BLISS

suffocation answered: Yfmf. :3

dropletsintheocean answered: Execution Commentary

gloriouslyblissed answered: I quite like Bliss…although Micro Cuts would wake anyone up in the morning xD.

skenjibenji answered: yfmf. Always.

So it is. Anyone else wanna vote? WE NEED A DECIDING VOTE!

http://votesaxon.tumblr.com/post/420583717/which-of-these-choices-should-be-the-muse-school

I've got a pretty draining day ahead of me:

Speech

Break

Conspiracy Theories 101

Chemistry

Lunch

Naptime

Guitar Sex 101

Anyone else?

I'll be in naptime and conspiracy theories 101. See ya there! :D

quick question, but do we have uniforms or wear whatever? :LOL:

Sent from my iPod. Off to boring non-Muse school now :(

I'm baaack!

My phone dialled my parents while I was being told to sit the fuck down by Mr. Howard at break.. They heard all of it...

I lost the plot in Guitar Sex today, too.. Not a good day -.-

I'M BACK TOO :awesome:

[OFF TOPIC]Going round to my cousins this evening to play on their piano :ninja::LOL:

I taught myself like the first 2mins of Exogenisis Symphony Part 3 (Redemption) on piano last time, and i've only had a go on the piano like 3 times in my life (i was so pwoud :D)

So ima try and learn the New Born into tonight :) [/OFF TOPIC]

Anyway! Muse school was fun today, I went to the extra cooking classes with Mr. Bellamy at lunch, and we learnt how to make Dombread, but I messed mine up and it looked more like yucky ThomYorkebread :(

And then Mr. Bellamy was like 'BURN IT WITH FIRE NOW!', so I did, but it made bad smoke fumes and set off the fire alarm, so we all had to run outside while Mr Howard was screaming 'GET THE FUCK OUT!'

Nevertheless, it was a good day :) and Mr. Bellamy gave me 100 gold stars for being his favourite student :D

mmm... today in Conspiracy Theories 101, we were talking about HAARP... and suddenly i begin to feel paranoid thinking if HAARP could cause Chile's earthquake, so i asked if i could leave the room... :(

edit: aaaahhhh! me and my paranoia :pope:

Im Baaack

I made Dombread the other day :)

Today in food I made pasta from scratch, in English i learnt my ABC's backwards and when it was naptime i couldnt get to sleep. i thought Mr Wolstenholme would get angry but he didnt and he got Mr Bellamy to sing me a lullaby :D

mmm... today in Conspiracy Theories 101, we were talking about HAARP... and suddenly i begin to feel paranoid thinking if HAARP could cause Chile's earthquake, so i asked if i could leave the room... :(

edit: aaaahhhh! me and my paranoia :pope:

Yeah, I noticed. I thought the same about Haiti too... :/

Hmm... what do you guys think our first assignments are going to be? Personally I'm hoping, as I'm doing Groupie Education, that they're either gona send us out to get some experience in the field and write a paper on it, or we go with them, and write about it.

My friend in the 4th year said she did that and it was the best thing she ever did. Her boyfriend disapproved of her top mark though :erm:

Bonjournooo Peoplez! :D I'm back :)

So.. how was everyone's day? :) I had Piano for Beginners today; Matt said I was quite good seeing as I've never played pwoperly before :p

Also, whilst contemplating the meaning of life, the universe and everything last night (the answer is not 42, as was previously believed, but is in fact Muse) I came up with some more classes that we could add to the timetable :p

~ How to Survive the End of the World/an Alien Invasion (with Matt)

~ Writing Epic Songs (with Matt)

:p

Ok, here's the flag :D I could have done it a whole lot smoother, but I'm not used to this mouse yet... Feel free to add whatever you want, because I had no idea where the best spot for the name and everything would go...

picture.php?albumid=1669&pictureid=19408

OMG, sorry for the double post but I didn't see this until now. The flag is just WIN! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

well today i left my normal school and joined this school, but i was all alone as no one else likes muse at normal school but then mr b came along and said "here, let me take you to some other people." i met you lot (wow thats Cheesy :LOL:) we had physics first with mr b and he taught us how aliens were real and he took us to the moon to show us these aliens, and also we put the school flag on it too. we then had skinny jeans lesson with mr h were he taught us what colour skinnies were in. then we had harmonica lesson with mr w and we all learned to play one man and his harmonica :D

for lunch we had pwoper fish and chips with banofee pie for puds:p:rolleyes::D

well today i left my normal school and joined this school, but i was all alone as no one else likes muse at normal school but then mr b came along and said "here, let me take you to some other people." i met you lot (wow thats Cheesy :LOL:) we had physics first with mr b and he taught us how aliens were real and he took us to the moon to show us these aliens, and also we put the school flag on it too. we then had skinny jeans lesson with mr h were he taught us what colour skinnies were in. then we had harmonica lesson with mr w and we all learned to play one man and his harmonica :D

for lunch we had pwoper fish and chips with banofee pie for puds:p:rolleyes::D

:pope: you make me want to drop Chem and do Physics instead.. D:

[also, I love your username :D]

So tomorrow I've got:

English

Break

Alternative Religious Studies

Maths

Lunch

How to Play Piano Like A Fucking God 101

How to Play Bass Good Enough to Get You Laid and Other Cool Stuff

Anyone else?

I has..

Exogenesis Orchestra in the morning :)

Skinnies/Converse Co-ordination

Break

Biology

Maths

Lunch (Glitterilluminati Meeting :ninja:)

Conspiracy Theories 101

Piano for Beginners

:D

I will see you in Maths :p Which teacher do we have?

I has..

Exogenesis Orchestra in the morning :)

Skinnies/Converse Co-ordination

Break

Biology

Maths

Lunch (Glitterilluminati Meeting :ninja:)

Conspiracy Theories 101

Piano for Beginners

:D

I will see you in Maths :p Which teacher do we have?

I has the bold ones with you :awesome: So is anybody else in AP Headbanging, because if not you're totally missing out! Mr. Wolstenholme gave us a break in class today because he brought us all toast for a snack! :D:chris:

Archived