• Headbanging
    • Duck Watching (lunch break)
    • Spider-PE
    • Chemistry
    • Speech
    • Music
    • Fieldtrips
    • other (please specify)

Was busy at school/homework/dinner/etc. What did I miss? (aka too lazy to read past 10 pages)

Basically, discussion of our school crest, the addition of extracurriculars, more talk of the course catalogue/sign-up sheets I'll be making, etc.

By the way, since I couldn't make a poll online anywhere, I need you guys' help selecting the school anthem through answers to the first post here: http://votesaxon.tumblr.com/

Ok, here's the flag :D I could have done it a whole lot smoother, but I'm not used to this mouse yet... Feel free to add whatever you want, because I had no idea where the best spot for the name and everything would go...

picture.php?albumid=1669&pictureid=19408

EPIC! :D

Ok, here's the flag :D I could have done it a whole lot smoother, but I'm not used to this mouse yet... Feel free to add whatever you want, because I had no idea where the best spot for the name and everything would go...

EPIC WIN :D:awesome:

btw... don't you care if i wrote something about this thread in my new tumblr that i've just created?

Omg, Epic :LOL::LOL:.

*sets as background image*

I'm shattered, It's almost midnight here. I'm gonna be so tired for school :facepalm:

that is epic

It's great!!! :D

I have a project due tomorrow in Interior Design. I have to show what the "house of my dreams" looks like. Thing is, I left all my pictures at school cause I forgot and now I'm going to fail it. Because it doesn't just involve glueing. Wait, there's more!!! We also have to have 2 sentences for each picture saying why we want it. Boo. And I think I have English hw due tomorrow too.... Ah well.

Archived