• Headbanging
    • Duck Watching (lunch break)
    • Spider-PE
    • Chemistry
    • Speech
    • Music
    • Fieldtrips
    • other (please specify)

today, Mr. Bellamy's Glitterati was stolen and when they found out who did it, they expelled the thief (my classmate :eek:)... mr. Bellamy can be so mean sometimes... :stunned:

But the rest of the day was fun... :awesome:

mr. Wolstenholme gave me an A from history. and Spider-PE was fun. :))

Hahah, but that was not the real Glitterati! :LOL: The real Glitterati is being closely guarded in a secret location by the Glitterilluminati.

For display purposes we have numerous fakes so that the real Glitterati will never come to any harm, but Mr Bellamy takes threats to the Glitterati (be it real or fake) very seriously, and of course the harshest punishment must be carried out.

:ninja:

Haha I was? Sorryyy, I had conspiracy theories afterwards and Matt was teaching us about MK Ultra and how it was a 'government project that sought to use drugs for the purposes of mind-control and interrogation'. He then demonstrated how it could 'erase all the memories'. I think it must have worked. :p

i think i should leave Conspiracy Theories... it's getting me nuts and paranoid :pope:

i think i should leave Conspiracy Theories... it's getting me nuts and paranoid :pope:

I like it :)

Today in naptime with Mr. Wolstenholme, Mr Bellamy came to check on us, and there was a massive spider near me :eek: so Mr B screamed (very high pitched, like a girl :chuckle:) and then Mr Howard had to squish it with his drum stick :(

And then in (Con-)Science, Mr Howard had to cover our lesson because Mr Bellamy was still in shock after the spider encounter, and we made random potions :D But then mine exploded, and it made Mr H's hair catch on fire :eek: so now he's going bald :LOL:

And also, we got to wear awesome lab coats, like Mr Bellamy :D

I saw Mr. Bellamy today at the cooking class, Glitterati in his hands... The whole school was in panic.:eek:

Waaaaaa??? Are you sure it was the real one and not a fake??? Don't tell me he's gone and swapped the real one for a fake one again; last time he did that he ended up snapping the neck off it. :facepalm:

Some of the newer members who guard it sometimes don't notice if he's swapped it..

*runs off to secret location to check if the real Glitterati is still there*

Today in naptime with Mr. Wolstenholme, Mr Bellamy came to check on us, and there was a massive spider near me :eek: so Mr B screamed (very high pitched, like a girl :chuckle:) and then Mr Howard had to squish it with his drum stick :(

that woke me up! :( so Mr Wolstenholme had to read me an extra story because I couldn't sleep after and I was scared that the spider had friends who would form an uprising and come and get us

today, Mr. Bellamy's Glitterati was stolen and when they found out who did it, they expelled the thief (my classmate :eek:)... mr. Bellamy can be so mean sometimes... :stunned:

But the rest of the day was fun... :awesome:

mr. Wolstenholme gave me an A from history. and Spider-PE was fun. :))

:eek: Who would be stupid enough to do that?

Seattle Manson's better though :D

I have Spider-PE last thing on a Friday :happy:

well, he did look like a maniac, when he was holding the Glitterati... :$

Oh God he's swapped them again. :stunned:

*Runs off in a panic to round up the Glitterilluminati and track down Matteh to make sure the Glitterati is ok*

Arghhhh he knows he's not allowed to take it without signing all the appropriate forms! Yes, I realise it is his guitar but that is beside the point! If any harm comes to that guitar..!!! :eek:

And then in (Con-)Science, Mr Howard had to cover our lesson because Mr Bellamy was still in shock after the spider encounter, and we made random potions :D But then mine exploded, and it made Mr H's hair catch on fire :eek: so now he's going bald :LOL:

And also, we got to wear awesome lab coats, like Mr Bellamy :D

So thats why Mr. Bellamy wasn't teaching cooking today... but we had Mr. Wolstenholme and we made a chicken that was marinated in beer with beer batter onion rings, and a beer :LOL:

Unfortunately Mr Bellamy won't be teaching tomorrow. We eventually tracked him down just before he threw the Glitterati off the school's roof. :eek: I have confiscated all his sugar/caffeine/mushrooms and have moved the Glitterati to a new, more secure location. We're keeping Matt locked up until he calms down because, tbh, he's a little bit high atm. :p Soo.. he won't be teaching tomorrow. Sorry everyone. :p

Anywaysss, now the Glitterati is safe once again, Ima see you in Speech :D

I also have more Conspiracy Theories tomorrow; wonder who'll cover that lesson?

Good news! today in Fashion 101 I made a replica of Lady Gaga's outfit, this one here,lady-gaga-red-lace-vma-outfit-lrg.png anyway so as I was presenting it to the class Mr. Bellamy walked in and it put him out of shock, he liked it so much that he bought it off me for $100! (I think I couldve got more for it but o well:rolleyes: ) So he will be here friday (because he is locked up at the moment so he ca'nt come tomarrow) I wonder what he is planning on doing with it though..... :p

Tomorrow I have

Maths

Break

Food

Speech

Lunch

Naptime

Singing

Anyone in my lessons? I hope Mr Bellamy's back tomorrow

If you have cooking with Mr. Bellamy then I am in your class :)

Heres my official schedual

Fashion 101 - Mr. Howard

Break

Cooking - Mr. Bellamy

Math - Mr. Howard

Lunch

Conspiracy Theories - Mr. Bellamy

Computer Aps - Mr. Kirk

Tomorrow I have

Maths

Break

Food

Speech

Lunch

Naptime

Singing

Anyone in my lessons? I hope Mr Bellamy's back tomorrow

I've got speech too! :D

Not sure how it's gonna work without him :/

Who's doing Duck Watching with Mr Howard at lunch tomorrow?

I've got:

English

Break

Groupie Education

Speech

Duck watching [Lunch]

Drums

Headbanging

I've got speech too! :D

Not sure how it's gonna work without him :/

Who's doing Duck Watching with Mr Howard at lunch tomorrow?

I've got:

English

Break

Groupie Education

Speech

Duck watching [Lunch]

Drums

Headbanging

Ooo I love duck watching, though it just won't be as fun if Mr. Bellamy isnt here because then all we are doing is watching the ducks instead of having fun and trying to protect them from him.

Archived