Alix just texted, raining still and she says by saturday the arena will be trashed so defo bring wellies.

Mud fest here we come! Apparently it is good for your skin so there is a silver lining :LOL:

I imagine that it's quite moist, and sweaty.

:LOL:

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Lawl.

Right I have my wellies and a waterproof jacket. :D Going to bring a couple of bin bags too, in case I want a sit down, I am an old lady after all :p It's been pissing down here all day, so the festival grounds should be a nice soupy mud by now!:LOL:

Ooh bin bags are a good idea. Typical it was gorgeous all week and as soon Oxegen rears it head, rain rain rain.

Mud fest here we come! Apparently it is good for your skin so there is a silver lining :LOL:

You planning on rolling around in it or something?:LOL:

I think someone said its normally broadcast in August.

... Thinking about it thats when I saw the MTV thing last year.

Even if I only watched The Killers' slot.

Cheers though.

Yeah the ground here is dry as anything and cracking

Not really cracking but its really fucking dry. The grass is yellow-dead everywhere too.

Like my vagina.

:LOL::facepalm:

Hope my internet on my rubbish phone works at Gatwick tonight. When I was there waiting to fly out for the Switzerland gig it didn't work all night and I was bored. This time I'll be on my own, until Susie arrives at about 5 anyway, so I'll want to be online on and off all night to keep the boredom at bay! Wish there were showers at Dublin airport, I'm a very clean girl and hate the thought of tonight's shower being my last til Sunday!

Hope my internet on my rubbish phone works at Gatwick tonight. When I was there waiting to fly out for the Switzerland gig it didn't work all night and I was bored. This time I'll be on my own, until Susie arrives at about 5 anyway, so I'll want to be online on and off all night to keep the boredom at bay! Wish there were showers at Dublin airport, I'm a very clean girl and hate the thought of tonight's shower being my last til Sunday!

We're all going to stink anyway haha

i'd say take wipes and wash at the sinks. you don't need a shower to keep clean :happy: have a ball :D

PS don't forget loo roll, even if you are only going for a day!

I was saying that to my mum because i'll have no shoes to change into lol ...may bring some baby wipes.

oxegen1.jpg

It may be like this, be prepared people lol

Lovely. V Fest 08 revisited! The loos will be a disaster. And no VIP wristband to save me from them this time!

I was saying that to my mum because i'll have no shoes to change into lol ...may bring some baby wipes.

oxegen1.jpg

It may be like this, be prepared people lol

Dear, oh dear... Can someone reminds me again why I am going? :LOL:

Because you love Muser meets and don't mind a bit of Muse on top?! Might have predicted the weather would do this to us. :supersad:

Musers meet :awesome:

Muse better bring it on, I won't be a happy bunny standing in the pissing rain watching a half baked performance :LOL:

Right im checked in, Oxegen ticket printed...just need to fill my bag with cereal bars and baby wipes :awesome:

See you guys tomorrow morning, i get in at 7:35am so i'll head to that bar:happy:

We should already be there as we get in at 7.20am. :D

Schweeeeet, get me a pint in lol

I'm sure we can manage that!

Suppose I'd better pack my bag then!:LOL::LOL:

Ok... time to pack!!

:awesome:

Yep, I'm all packed now. I've gone for the rucksack with the waterproof lining. It'll be thereabouts empty once we've eaten the food I'm bringing, so won't get in the way. :D

Yep, I'm all packed now. I've gone for the rucksack with the waterproof lining. It'll be thereabouts empty once we've eaten the food I'm bringing, so won't get in the way. :D

One of the girls offered to store my bag and others in her pod at Oxegen so I might bring my little gig bag with me to use on the day that I can wrap into a plastic bag for waterproof option :LOL:

One of the girls offered to store my bag and others in her pod at Oxegen so I might bring my little gig bag with me to use on the day that I can wrap into a plastic bag for waterproof option :LOL:

Good plan - I'll just swing my rucksack so it's on my front in the crowd. That way nobody can sneakily get into it either!

Archived