The good news is we get 2 hours of Kasabian! :D

I think the guy's assertion that it's a 'little' inaccurate is inaccurate itself! :LOL:

I hope everyone play for 15 minutes and we'll get 5 hours of Kasabian :awesome:

Who needs sleep! (i have work on the sunday but it'll be fine right? lol)

Omg Kirst! You are a serious trooper :LOL:

after this, you might all start thinking about a trip to Poland in August...

I was actually reeeeally tempted, got V Festival on the Sunday though.

Me and Liron are supposed to meet up with annie kirk and the guys from the helen foundation in the pub in london on sunday... We'll be the 2 slump on the sofa sleeping :LOL:

Have a couple of Red Bulls, you'll be fine after that :LOL:

Laure got a wig... I got wellies! BRING ON OXEGEN :D:D

:dance:

Im off to Gatwick tomorrow afternoon then to Rome Monday til Friday so will say now hope you all have a fab time:D

Look forward to reading all about it when Im back, got free wifi at the hotel so might be on here if my i touch works there.

Im off to Gatwick tomorrow afternoon then to Rome Monday til Friday so will say now hope you all have a fab time:D

Look forward to reading all about it when Im back, got free wifi at the hotel so might be on here if my i touch works there.

Hope you have a great time in Rome Ali :happy:

They are only playing for an hour?

http://forums.oxegen.ie/tm.aspx?m=16127

I presume they are on longer? If not, looks like Ash are only playing for 15mins on the other stage?! :LOL:

Ash are great - seen them live about 5 times now, the best 2 were spring & airbrake & The Mandela Hall Belfast :)

I looked at the link to that chaps timetable - don't think I would walk to the end of my street to any of those bands, infact I would close all the windows :)

Well it's all personal taste and a good job we don't all like the same things - otherwise buying ticket would be impossible;)

We'll be fine :)

If the Marlay bus queue is anything to go by then we won't get back to Dublin until about 3am!:LOL::LOL:

that what I was worried about, I'm driving home afterwards - it's going to be a long one:rolleyes:

may throw a tent in the car and it's possible that there could be a few make-shift campsites near the park&ride place.

Btw this time next week we'll be watching Muse! :D

that time last night I was watching Muse at Glasto, Karen got to see it for the first time as she is just back home from a work trip :D

:)

I can't even watch Feeling Good in it's entirety

in you tube anymore. I always stop it before Matt uses the fucking megaphone. I'll take the noise of vuvuzelas (ringtone, ftw lol) than seeing/hearing him does that again. :LOL:

Seriously, I hope you all have a great and safe time. For sure, most people who are going will enjoy it no matter. But for erm discriminating fans like me, I hope you find/get something special in this show.

I think the most special thing about the show will be... Kasabian LOL.

Anyway Laure and I have a plan for when FG starts (note I said when and not if. I'm being pessimistic!)

:)

I can't even watch Feeling Good in it's entirety

in you tube anymore. I always stop it before Matt uses the fucking megaphone. I'll take the noise of vuvuzelas (ringtone, ftw lol) than seeing/hearing him does that again. :LOL:

Seriously, I hope you all have a great and safe time. For sure, most people who are going will enjoy it no matter what/regardless of what/how etc. But for erm discriminating fans like me, I hope you find/get something special in this show.

I will enjoy the whole afternoon/evening I'm sure, including Muse and regardless of their setlist:)

haha

go for it... i hope you will be able to

convince people around you (if that's a sit down protest during FG) ... anyway, don't tell us what you are going to do. sounds like a fun plan. :awesome:

Tis goin to be amazing. The lengths we need to go to to actually enjoy that song.. lol now I'm even lookin forward to it.

I think the most special thing about the show will be... Kasabian LOL.

Anyway Laure and I have a plan for when FG starts (note I said when and not if. I'm being pessimistic!)

:awesome:

I watched the BBC proshot of FG at Glasto last night and you can see me at the very beginning and I do not look like a happy bunny :LOL:

Do I need to bring beermats?! :awesome:

Beermats never a bad thing! :yesey:

:awesome:

I watched the BBC proshot of FG at Glasto last night and you can see me at the very beginning and I do not look like a happy bunny :LOL:

:LOL: fantastic! It had to be THAT song, aye!? ;)

Archived