just got this in an email from moneysavingexpert.com

might be of interest to you guys!

On ITV1 Tonight this Thur 7.30pm see new budget airline fee-beating experiments

They charge for checking in bags & they charge for over 10kg of hand luggage, so I ordered a special US 'survivalists' jacket' with pockets that hold a laptop, books, passports, clothes and more; see the results and other tips in the prog.

Wohey, Ash are at the signing tent:D

I cant go to the free Godiva music festival in Coventry this Sat now but Ash are headlining the Sat night - would be so good that! Dodgy headlined last year and it was a great weekend:)

Looks like the campsite is going to be soaked before people arrive.

http://uk.weather.com/weather/10day-Kildare-EIXX0020

Oh, such fun.

I'm not going to trust the forecasts until next week though. We were supposed to have torrential rain with gales today...it was 24 degrees at one point and there wasn't a drop of rain...slight breeze though.

Ticket booked, now just to get the bus ticket and I'm sorted.

:happy:

Tent arrived this morning :D:D

Felt like a proper sap sitting in my sleeping bag in the kitchen but I could hardly help it :LOL:

You pitched the tent too didn't you!!! ;) You were in your kitchen, tent pitched, inside it, wrapped in your sleeping bag, and your wellies beside you!!! :LOL:

Just watching Dizzee at Glasto and Florence came on to do you've got the love...

Plllease do that at Oxegen!

it's bltantly gna happen, but will it be dizzee joining florence or florence joining dizzee? or both? nah itll be florence joining dizzee cos then florence can do the normal version in her set. so we'll hear the same song live twice in one day (and we're not even at a coldplay gig :p)

Guest Sarah-x

buses cost a fortune!! for four of us gettin the bus it costed us 10euro serivce charge X3 for all the days! im a student i do not have this extra money, oh well there goes eating for the 3days!

not long now, this time next week we will be there raving away and generally having a good craic! :dance:

Just want to say, I AM SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance: Oh and :dance:

Annette. :happy: I'M GODDAMN EXCITED TOO!:dance: looking forward to meet you all! Who wants my number PM me,in case who wants to stay in touch and find each other at the festival. ;) Oh,today i got my black wellies with cherries on them. :awesome:

Archived