ah.. muddy? Emmm need to get that sorted then haha any excuse to get any kind of shoes is a good one.

I'm wearing my super-duper dark blue walking boots, they're very comfy and completely waterproof and still allow your feet to breathe :D

I'm wearing my super-duper dark blue walking boots, they're very comfy and completely waterproof and still allow your feet to breathe :D

Mine are silver and didnt see any Glasto mud this year so here's hoping haha

Yup, walking boots for me, still covered in whatever from glasto - mainly wax.

:LOL:

K since about 10 of u gave me different types of boots and being in a country where it doesn't rain I'm hardly a boot-expert.. just give me an idea where to get the BEST boots for the festival :yesey: like.. a shop name or something! I don't wanna end up buying a rip off somewhere lol

wellies-coloured-L.jpg

My wellies were cheap and have lasted for ages. I just wear thick socks to make them more comfortable. I dont think theres a need to expensive walking boots.

Pretty.. and I do have one pair of very thick socks with me :yesey:

K since about 10 of u gave me different types of boots and being in a country where it doesn't rain I'm hardly a boot-expert.. just give me an idea where to get the BEST boots for the festival :yesey: like.. a shop name or something! I don't wanna end up buying a rip off somewhere lol

dunlops are the standard welly sold at most outdoor (camping) equipment shops. In britain they cost around 20 quid and last forever, mine have survived 4 reading festivals, a torrential V festival and more than a few of snow days

if you want dog's bollocks waterproofs, it's Hunters. Decent but considerably cheaper wellies are Dunlop. Hiking boots you'd need to find an outdoors-y shop (or department...) and try a few for fit, and get some compeed plasters for when the breaking-in process gives you blisters, but longer-term they'd be comfiest.

Wish I was joining y'all, if only for the partay :(

dunlops are the standard welly sold at most outdoor (camping) equipment shops. In britain they cost around 20 quid and last forever, mine have survived 4 reading festivals, a torrential V festival and more than a few of snow days

20 quid sounds good :D

But buy more! My usual dress for festivals is shorts/skirts, loads of tights and socks, tshirts, raincoat and maybe a hat.

Planning on short + tights + thick socks.. so should be OK.. I hope.

Mine are silver and didnt see any Glasto mud this year so here's hoping haha

:LOL:

Saw the photos, love your wellies!:D

Depends how much you want to spend and how trendy you want to look really :)

Wellies are good but I personally find them too hot and uncomfortable for walking very far or for wearing too long and I def can't jump in them!:LOL::LOL:

This is the kind of thing I'll be wearing only mine are dark blue and black.

prod-9743.jpg

Somewhere like Millets sell walking boots.

http://www.millets.co.uk/footwear/women/walking-boots-leather/product/083353.html

Ryanair is gonna love us...

We are totally going to bring the plane down..

Depends how much you want to spend and how trendy you want to look really :)

Wellies are good but I personally find them too hot and uncomfortable for walking very far or for wearing too long and I def can't jump in them!:LOL::LOL:

This is the kind of thing I'll be wearing only mine are dark blue and black.

prod-9743.jpg

Somewhere like Millets sell walking boots.

http://www.millets.co.uk/footwear/women/walking-boots-leather/product/083353.html

Good tip, will check wellies first at the shop and if they are dead uncomfortable I'll try something else.

Good tip, will check wellies first at the shop and if they are dead uncomfortable I'll try something else.

My walking boots have lasted me ten years so far (and yes, I have done plenty of proper walking in them up in Cumbria!:LOL::LOL:) and show no sign of giving up!:happy:

I got my wellies in that sale in Office last year for €20. They have polka dots on them. :D I'm not sure how reliable they are though. I've only worn them once. :LOL:

Liron:happy:

I'm quite glad I finally get to wear wellies.:LOL:

Same. I haven't had an excuse to wear them yet this year. :LOL:

Ooh, me too! If the queue isn't too long. Looks like I need to retrieve my wellies from Brian's garage, doesn't it? Same uniform as V Staffs for me!

Sweet:happy: I read its often not too long but haven't been there myself.

I am bringing gummy worms.

Aw, take pics! Chris is gonna have to sleep with one eye open:LOL:

Archived