Laure are you lot barriering it or taking in the festival?

Not sure... I am not too fussed about Muse but I am tempted to barrier for Biffy and Kasabian. Not sure what Liron wants to do.

Woooohoooooo Olly!!!!! There should be no problem getting the ticket. They are giving them away on today FM by the new time. If I win a pair I will give you one.:D

Are they? I need to start listening in.

Ok, I have a massive tent, who wants ta fuck..... maybe orgy after?

Oh dear, you're Irish.

Not sure... I am not too fussed about Muse but I am tempted to barrier for Biffy and Kasabian. Not sure what Liron wants to do.

I am not going near a barrier, not a chance lol

Silly question is silly, you wouldn't be able to get to the airport that early :$:$:rolleyes:

I could actually. I'm driving down from ze North, I have a car park pass. :awesome:

She would if she cared.

:phu:

Whoot....I dunno weither i should wear my teignmouth ones or get a smaller pair

oooo what to do lol

I'll be wearing this and this...

10619_135959966287_504591287_3112805_4901495_n.jpg

10619_135959991287_504591287_3112808_92214_n.jpg

Ok so who is actually coming to this and what is going on when people land? lol

I'll be there from Thursday.

i will see you at friday night in stansted then in that case ;)

Yeah cause if you're all barriering I could come later...

Flight booked.

SO PREDICTABLE.

Do you have a Mattalan clothing store nearby? They had half price wellies today - some cool designs! Some were £6. Primark good too - think thats same as Pennys in Dublin?

Yeah Primark is the English Pennys :p

I'll have a look.

If we do all get to meet up, and I'm sure most of us will, this will be a massive Muser (by that term I mean boardies, not necessarily Muse fans ;) ) meet!:D

Where should Susie and I look for you guys when I've come through security? Will you just be in that area opposite where we'll come through?

Olly, did you buy a bus ticket (assuming you're coming on the Oxegen bus with us)? If not you'll need to go to the office in O'Connell Street and buy one on the day and it'll cost €5 more.

I am :awesome:

Me, Liron and Ali are spending friday night at Stansted airport and taking the 1st flight out to Dublin on saturday morning and then waiting for Pip at Dublin airport.

Which is what Brian and I are doing, but read Liverpool for Stansted!

If we do all get to meet up, and I'm sure most of us will, this will be a massive Muser (by that term I mean boardies, not necessarily Muse fans ;) ) meet!:D

Where should Susie and I look for you guys when I've come through security? Will you just be in that area opposite where we'll come through?

Olly, did you buy a bus ticket (assuming you're coming on the Oxegen bus with us)? If not you'll need to go to the office in O'Connell Street and buy one on the day and it'll cost €5 more.

Double post, oh well! As you pop out of the doors into the main airport there's a bar to your left hand side. Anyone who came to Marley met in there, mostly! It's really easy to spot. :D

Which is what Brian and I are doing, but read Liverpool for Stansted!

OMG you and Brian are coming?! Regardless of Muse this is gonna be awesome... Btw I am not letting my bag out of sight for a second :LOL:

9 days. :stunned:

I'm going for barrier, wanna see every band that's on at the main stage that day anyway

:yesey:

Ok, I have a massive tent, who wants ta fuck..... maybe orgy after?

Oh dear, you're Irish.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Flight booked.

Hell yes. :awesome:

Archived