Rumour has it that a bag of chips is nine euro. :stunned: this is my first oxegen I can't confirm that though

:eek: How the hell are we expected to survive four nights?

I know someone who is related to the owner of most of those chip vans etc. at Oxegen. She's going to hook me up. :cool:

Hook you up or hook us up? :p x

What time are people thinking about queuing to get in?

hell - how sad I'm I - thinking about bringing my own food (into the concert), wonder is that allowed?

I've absolutely no idea how the queueing works but I think we'll be there by 11ish?? Well let's put it this way, we hope to catch the Oxegen bus from Dublin at 9.30am:)

Guys don't get too worked up with the whole queuind thing. It is a one in one out system but I have heard rumours that the toilets are outside the pit area. So if you leave to use the toilet, you will have to queue again. There are no wrist bands. I was advised by the forum on the site to queue up a couple acts before hand.

Thanks for that info! Do you know if they allow bags into the arena? Bloody hope so coz we'll be stuffed if not! Dublin airport has no lockers!

I'll only be taking a string-type rucksack but won't be able to go bagless what with passport, boarding pass, money, warm top for overnight at the airport etc.

You are allowed bags(I was let in with one in the past) you'll be searched though more than likely.

And 9 euro for a bag of chips. :LOL: I bloody hope not! Have to get me an oxegen cup aswell this year!

Guys don't get too worked up with the whole queuind thing. It is a one in one out system but I have heard rumours that the toilets are outside the pit area. So if you leave to use the toilet, you will have to queue again. There are no wrist bands. I was advised by the forum on the site to queue up a couple acts before hand.

Oh I'm not fussed about the toilets. I've managed it all day (well, from just before midday til gone 11pm) before at a festival for the sake of being on the barrier!:LOL::LOL:

You are allowed bags(I was let in with one in the past) you'll be searched though more than likely.

Great, thanks!:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heartofsaturdaynight

What time are people thinking about queuing to get in?[

hell - how sad I'm I - thinking about bringing my own food (into the concert), wonder is that allowed?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pip

I've absolutely no idea how the queueing works but I think we'll be there by 11ish?? Well let's put it this way, we hope to catch the Oxegen bus from Dublin at 9.30am

The gates open at 1.30 for people with the single day ticket, so no point in being to early TBH

they open at the same time. The campsite entrance (Blue and Green)to the main arena is the same as the Day entrance.

The red one is further away from the stage anyway(and most campers won't be rushing for the barrier straight away!)

Thanks! :)

Rumour has it that a bag of chips is nine euro. :stunned: this is my first oxegen I can't confirm that though

What. :eek::LOL:

and Jeni,I caaaaaan't wait to meet you! :kiss:

The gates open at 1.30 for people with the single day ticket, so no point in being to early TBH

Right.. I just looked at my ticket and it realy says 1:30 pm. :$

:LOL:

Does that mean people with weekend tickets get let in at a different time? Or I am just being too paranoid for my own good? :chuckle:

Florence was amazing at Glasto and I cannot wait to see her again at Oxegen in a couple of weeks. Yes I have a girl crush on her, she looked stunning on Friday.

You and me both :awesome: I AM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU GOT TO SEE HEAVY IN YOUR ARMS LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER OMG *breathes*

You and me both :awesome: I AM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU GOT TO SEE HEAVY IN YOUR ARMS LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER OMG *breathes*

:pimp:

Oh and Ali, check out The Dead Weather and the lead singer Alison... she has officially become my other girl crush :$

On second thought I would like to hear Assassin.

I hope I manage to see all of you there, I have no intentions of being on the barrier all day, so hopefully we will organise a meet for before or after. I like to have some space to get my groove on :LOL:

Yeah same, I just wanna hang around and watch some bands:yesey:

On second thought I would like to hear Assassin.

Yeah same, I just wanna hang around and watch some bands:yesey:

I would too but I am expecting CE from their choice so far.

I really want to be at the front for Florence and Biffy.

Archived