Now that I've seen how cheap Stansted flights are, I'm sure as heck gonna be there :awesome: OMG I've missed you :supersad:

I missed you too! We will have good craic, and I will be on the bus going back to the city too, so we can all go together!:D

I have an guardian angel who just bought me a day ticket for Oxegen (of course I will pay her back) :stunned:

Me and Liron are coming on Saturday! :awesome:

O.M.F.G!!

DUDES. see you all there :D I'll be the girl in the blue wig (or not), pasted to Laure's arm in fear :D YAY

Oh, fuck yes. :D

Ali and Pip, you must come!

6.30am out and 6.25am return, oui? Omggg please let them still have seats left when I get paid on Friday *fingers crossed*

Those are the flights I'm getting. I think I'm going to camp out at Dublin airport after the gig, there is a bus service that runs all the time, it's like €12 to go to the centre and back.

Getting to the barrier shouldn't be too hard. The pit is a one in one out policy. Just line up a couple acts beforehand

sounds good to me.

any survival tips welcome - how to stay close to the front for as long as possible?

There are quite a few places to crash out relatively comfortably at Dublin airport (I've done it twice already):)

I seen some of the photos :) - no chance of Dan or Nicky joining you this time?

sounds good to me.

any survival tips welcome - how to stay close to the front for as long as possible?

I seen some of the photos :) - no chance of Dan or Nicky joining you this time?

Hee hee! No, Nikki is about to have a baby any day now and Dan knows I may be going but hasn't said he's able to come.

well Nikki has a pretty good excuse then :LOL:

Indeed she does!

Oh God, I hope I can afford a ticket for this, especially now all my friends are going :(

Flights are fine it's just the festival ticket I'm really not sure I can afford right now.

Anyone wanna buy my V ticket??!:$:LOL::LOL:

I'm so excited about this, my first European festival.. although I'm only goin for the Sat lol

I'm going to bring some Israeli candies and snacks with me for everyone I'm thinking :yesey: nothing dangerous about them I assure you, they're just kosher lol

what about other websites rather than threads on this website?

I thought about that but I know I wouldn't trust a new member joining specifically to sell a ticket so I doubt I'd get any response that way.

Hopefully scarletmist will work!

I thought about that but I know I wouldn't trust a new member joining specifically to sell a ticket so I doubt I'd get any response that way.

Hopefully scarletmist will work!

yes i would be sceptical (and have been in the past) but you could refer to your good name on the Muse board i guess.

Scarlet Mist is pretty good i think - i put a V ticket on there once and got phoned within a couple of hours. mind you that was a Radiohead day. i always find it such a fag to sell spare tickets.

Archived