Guest Sarah-x
Looks like I'm gonna be all alone . At the moment I'm going with 5 girls who all like love Starlight, but when I played them Dead Star they were like "yeah, I don't think we'll be on the barrier for that one" :LOL:

they cant leave half-way through get them to the front, there headliners you have to be in the crowd at headliners it is the rule :p tell them that.

you wont be alone with us muse fans! :D

ever been to a muse gig before?

Guest Sarah-x

liverpool was great :D

i always find at gigs its nice to have mates there at the start but when the bands on im totaly oblivous to anyone else other than the band. your never alone in a muse crowd, its the truth :D you will be fine im sure!

Looks like I'm gonna be all alone . At the moment I'm going with 5 girls who all like love Starlight, but when I played them Dead Star they were like "yeah, I don't think we'll be on the barrier for that one" :LOL:

I still haven't told my friends that we're going to try get up the front. :ninja: Hopefully they'll be too drunk to argue with me on the day. :LOL:

Guest Sarah-x

luxury camping looks really :cool:

doubt i could afford it tho :( ah well next time i go to a festival i will camp, luxruy or not :chuckle:

luxury camping looks really :cool:

doubt i could afford it tho :( ah well next time i go to a festival i will camp, luxruy or not :chuckle:

Well it is expensive, but we were thinking about the amount of alcohol we would have to leave behind so that we could carry camping gear and thought that our strenght would be best served to the hydration of our souls and minds for the weekend. :LOL:

Have been told the nearest shop is like 4 miles away!!! :eek:

Guest Sarah-x

:LOL: unlucky for the person who says they will go to the shops :p

i will save up for years in the future when i come back and go in one of those cool campsites. never seen anything like them before at a festival.

i have to get a taxi in every day.night but its worth it for a shower and sleep :p

i am awful without sleep :chuckle: need to become more of a student me thinks and work off 4hours sleep :LOL:

Well it is expensive, but we were thinking about the amount of alcohol we would have to leave behind so that we could carry camping gear and thought that our strenght would be best served to the hydration of our souls and minds for the weekend. :LOL:

Have been told the nearest shop is like 4 miles away!!! :eek:

I like your thinking :cool:

Yeah, oxegen is in the middle of nowhere but they usualy set up a few shops on the campsite and the arena.

:

i have to get a taxi in every day.night but its worth it for a shower and sleep :p

i am awful without sleep :chuckle: need to become more of a student me thinks and work off 4hours sleep :LOL:

OMG don't go the taxi route!!! With the cues of traffic everyday it will cost you a small fortune. Get the buses. They will have priority in the traffic as well as being a minute fraction of the cost. There will be loads of buses around for it

Guest Sarah-x
OMG don't go the taxi route!!! With the cues of traffic everyday it will cost you a small fortune. Get the buses. They will have priority in the traffic as well as being a minute fraction of the cost. There will be loads of buses around for it

Ye get the buses. They go in and out of town every day. Irish taxis are €€€

haha panick not thats what i meant :p in my head it said buses!

Does anybody know anything about how you get on the barrier at the mainstage.Is it difficult? Is there a pit or something?

Damn. I'd love to see them at Oxegen!

Come. :yesey:

it is june and oxegen is july :stunned:

need to find my festival outfits :p

:stunned: It's creeping up so fast.

Guest Sarah-x
A question for yo seasoned Oxegen fest goers. What advice would you give to an Oxegen virgin to bring with me? Loo rolls and lots of. Hand gel. But what else?

i havent got a clue, first ever gig too.

one thing not to bring, your dignity :LOL: mate told me to practice peeing outside :chuckle:

as long as we have yourself and some money we can cope with anything for a few days :p

Archived