The whole thing was brill, had a great time with you lot - as always :happy:

Just seen the pic on Chris and I on your facebook. God I look :stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::LOL:

I want to be young and fresh-faced again!:confused:

I've got a big bruise on the side of my rib cage from the circle-pit nutters!

NOOOOOOOO i was right opposite you for like 2 hours and i didn't say a thing:(, and yes pip you looked beautiful :D,

What a pleasant two hours they were too!:stunned::stunned::LOL:

Actually, it was quite fun near the end of that time, got chatting with a few people:)

Evening! Only just got a few minutes to have a read of the thread and that. I have to say that I had a great day with everyone, and I really really enjoyed Muse! Deadly craic was had by me and by my boyfriend who was seeing them for the first time.:happy: We moshed and bounced around like mentallers :LOL: He is totally converted to Muse and we are so looking forward to Wembley. :D

I loved Dom's costume by the way, although the gratuitous close-ups of his crotch were a bit much! :chuckle:

Just seen the pic on Chris and I on your facebook. God I look :stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned::LOL:

I want to be young and fresh-faced again!:confused:

I've got a big bruise on the side of my rib cage from the circle-pit nutters!

Pffft, you look grand!!

They were tears , but hey ho....

Evening! Only just got a few minutes to have a read of the thread and that. I have to say that I had a great day with everyone, and I really really enjoyed Muse! Deadly craic was had by me and by my boyfriend who was seeing them for the first time.:happy: We moshed and bounced around like mentallers :LOL: He is totally converted to Muse and we are so looking forward to Wembley. :D

I loved Dom's costume by the way, although the gratuitous close-ups of his crotch were a bit much! :chuckle:

Glad you had a great time!

Yes did they have to use the same angle on pretty much every shot of Dom on the screen :chuckle:

Glad you had a great time!

Yes did they have to use the same angle on pretty much every shot of Dom on the screen :chuckle:

I'm raging I didn't stick around at the back of the pit with everyone, but my fella wanted to get a bit nearer since he hadn't seen them before. I nearly choked when they started with PiB!:LOL:

Aww that's great Becky! Sounds as though you both had an amazing time too! :happy:

I'm raging I didn't stick around at the back of the pit with everyone, but my fella wanted to get a bit nearer since he hadn't seen them before. I nearly choked when they started with PiB!:LOL:

Yeah we got out of the barrier before Muse started as I wanted to enjoy the gig and not be distracted by trying to stay alive :LOL:

Well that's kirky for you! Isn't that his department the video coverage?! I bet he thought it was hilarious! :LOL:

Well that's kirky for you! Isn't that his department the video coverage?! I bet he thought it was hilarious! :LOL:

Actually Kirk wasn't at the sound/video desk last night so he can't be blame for that one :LOL:

Yeah we got out of the barrier before Muse started as I wanted to enjoy the gig and not be distracted by trying to stay alive :LOL:

We were off to the far left side, in front of the screen. It wasn't really squashy, just lots of people jumping around. :happy: Matt came over a couple of times, was awesome. One of their better gigs I have to say, they seem to always be having a bit more fun when they play here :chuckle: Might be something to do with the erm 'hospitality' offered backstage! :LOL:

We were off to the far left side, in front of the screen. It wasn't really squashy, just lots of people jumping around. :happy: Matt came over a couple of times, was awesome. One of their better gigs I have to say, they seem to always be having a bit more fun when they play here :chuckle: Might be something to do with the erm 'hospitality' offered backstage! :LOL:

Yes that performance is easily in my top 5 gigs.

I think Dom must have like the 'hospitality' a lot to come out dressed the way he did! :LOL:

Archived