Yeah,I can remember that. :LOL:

Where were you?At the barrier or somewhere in the pit along with the others?

We were in the left side of the pit, a little away from the centre barrier, and about half way between the front and back of it. You?

We were in the left side of the pit, a little away from the centre barrier, and about half way between the front and back of it. You?

Oh! I was at the barrier,left side,very near to the screen,could see the stage pretty well,but I couldn't see Matt on the piano and barely could see Dom.

I met only 2 musers from boards,couldn't find the rest of you,Pip had a problem. :'(

When Dizzee Rascal and Florence+The Machine were on stage,the crowd was very rough,I almost got pushed away. When Kasabian were on,it was pretty calm and during Muse it was extremely calm. :stunned: only few people behind me were rocking out to Muse,and the 2 guys between me. :facepalm: They didn't almost move! :LOL:

Wow - Oxegen had so many surprises!

Matt was looking quite Sir Elton John-ish with those big glasses and Christmas tinfoil suit. :eek::eek:

too lazy to look through thread....

I heard matt said something about the message board? what did he say..anyone know?

That bloody messageboard.

I think he should have worn Dom's high priest costume and killed a chicken on stage to dedicate it to the message board if he wants to make a statement!

:p:p:p

too lazy to look through thread....

I heard matt said something about the message board? what did he say..anyone know?

Matt said we're now going to play a really old song again (Bliss) ... that bloody message board.

But then he said the message board was great :)

Can anyone remember Matt whispering into the microphone?

Matt said we're now going to play a really old song again (Bliss) ... that bloody message board.

Yeah, he was like that bloody messageboard and then after the cheer Dom said that great messageboard or something along those lines.:LOL:

Burning Bridges by Status Quo :happy:

I irish danced to that:chuckle:

PiB is a surprisingly great opener.

It was! Coming out with the Rage against the machine style alarms, Dom in his crazy costume, teasing us into Plug In Baby and properly getting the crowd going.:happy:

When was that?

They played a really short heavy-ish riff that I'm not sure I've heard them play and then Matt whispered something into the mic. Reminded me so much of System of A Down for some reason. Really bugging me, racking my brains trying to remember.:LOL:

That's my video :LOL: And yes, that is me you can hear throughout the whole thing. 'HE LOOKS LIKE FUCKING LADY GAGA!' :chuckle:

You legend!

My friend Ali actually thought it was Lady Gaga on stage at first! :LOL:

:LOL: Well, they were the ones making set list polls, they can't complain now! :p And it's not like the other voted songs get played :chuckle:

Archived