But....the nijmegen setlist still was better....no mk ultra - no party :LOL:;) (for me)

For me it hasn't been what songs they do play, so much as the ones they don't play. This setlist is great, and almost entirely because it has no Feeling Good or Guiding Light.

But....the nijmegen setlist still was better....no mk ultra - no party :LOL:;) (for me)

You gotta remember they play for a lot longer at the stadiums so they have to make sacrifices and MKU was one of them. Also at nijmegen they played GL and FG so yea.

Is it safe to say Muse has forgotten about NSC yet?

You gotta remember they play for a lot longer at the stadiums so they have to make sacrifices and MKU was one of them. Also at nijmegen they played GL and FG so yea.

Is it say to say Muse has forgotten about NSC yet?

They just played it last week, so not yet. :p

are people keeping their wembley tickets this week? I've just seen what they wore and the order of the songs...were they actually on crack last night?

:chuckle: I'm keeping my wembley tix no matter what (non-refundable hotel and airfare ;))

But I do think, in fact, that there may have been something in the water in ireland tonight :shifty:

are people keeping their wembley tickets this week? I've just seen what they wore and the order of the songs...were they actually on crack last night?

Hey, breaks up the monotony.

And gives us something else to talk about for once.

Where can I find videos or photos? I want to see how ridiculous their outfits were!

Personally i dont mind the song and wouldnt mind seeing it live if they played for longer, but it WAS taking US place in the setlist, and we have seen proof of this so i dont mind that its gone.

Hmm? Both songs have been played at the vast majority of the stadium gigs (in fact US has been played at every stadium gig so far) and the festivals have all had a core of the same 12 songs with the rest being shuffled in and out as they see fit. They've also opted to play neither song at several festivals so I don't really see how those two songs have any direct correlation with one another. They have never appeared together at the same festival though, but honestly you could say the same for NSC and Bliss/New Born as well.

New Born and US honestly have a much more direct correlation. It's been one or the other at every festival so far, with the exception of just one in which neither was played. And yes, I'm geeking out way too much over this, lol.

:chuckle: I'm keeping my wembley tix no matter what (non-refundable hotel and airfare ;))

But I do think, in fact, that there may have been something in the water in ireland tonight :shifty:

They have water in Ireland? :erm: Thought it was natural whiskey.

Oh and LMAO at anyone who opted to see BEP instead of Muse :LOL:

They have water in Ireland? :erm: Thought it was natural whiskey.

Oh and LMAO at anyone who opted to see BEP instead of Muse :LOL:

There is a long, long, long list of bands I would rather see than BEP.

There is also a long, long, long list of things that are not music-related that I would rather see than BEP.

Just got home.

I think they were drunk last night, as matt kept smiling and staring into the cameras for ages. Also their costumes. I also think the reason they played the set as they did, was due to the constant, heavy rain yesterday - They even called the setlist "Miserable Oxegen"(laure got one)

It was a fantastic gig, they were enjoying themselves. It was nice to see things mixed up.

Just got home.

I think they were drunk last night, as they matt kept smiling and staring into the cameras for ages. Also their costumes. I also think the reason they played the set as they did, was due to the constant, heavy rain yesterday - They even called the setlist "Miserable Oxegen"(laure got one)

It was a fantastic gig, they were enjoying themselves. It was nice to see things mixed up.

Well they were in Ireland :LOL:

I think they should get drunk and it should rain more often. Clearly Glasto was a let down due to it being in England and really hot.

Archived