DEADSTAR;7956232']same here ^^ I am veeeery excited! I probably go stalk them in Bern the next few days with a friend :p

Hah! I have the same thing in mind :). Well since I live in Berne I can`t miss the chance...

DEADSTAR;7957113']let's unite and haunt them down! ...WE WILL BE VICTOOOORIOUS! I wait for the go from my friend. She lives in Bern too and just came home from Bournemouth after 10 month there. :)

You know, that sounds like a good idea, I`m sure like that they wouldn`t be able to escape us ;). And since Berne isn`t that big...

That`s great, so she`s just home in time for the most epic concert Switzerland has ever seen ( Am I exaggerating? Noooo.)

I think the only real chance seeing them is the day after the concert, because on the 4th they already have to be in Germany. Let`s hope that they`re doing some touristy sight-seeing like they did in the past in other cities.

You know, that sounds like a good idea, I`m sure like that they wouldn`t be able to escape us ;). And since Berne isn`t that big...

That`s great, so she`s just home in time for the most epic concert Switzerland has ever seen ( Am I exaggerating? Noooo.)

I think the only real chance seeing them is the day after the concert, because on the 4th they already have to be in Germany. Let`s hope that they`re doing some touristy sight-seeing like they did in the past in other cities.

So then you're in for that fun thing? I will have to contact Shantini then ;) She was with me and others at the O2 a pair of hands in the picture bellow belong to her (edit: the neckline in the top right corner :p ).

Every concert to come is the most epic one as well as every single of the past ones. We are talking about Muse here XD

There's no chance that they can escape us when we cover every single exit and stay on communication devices all the time :p

DEADSTAR;7957502']So then you're in for that fun thing? I will have to contact Shantini then ;) She was with me and others at the O2 a pair of hands in the picture bellow belong to her (edit: the neckline in the top right corner :p ).

Every concert to come is the most epic one as well as every single of the past ones. We are talking about Muse here XD

There's no chance that they can escape us when we cover every single exit and stay on communication devices all the time :p

Yeah, sure :).

Btw I just saw your post in the media section about the 20 minutes article ( I know, I`m kind of late). Was that in the actual newspaper or just in the online version? I can`t believe that I missed that, usually I always read that sorry excuse for a newspaper when I`m bored and have nothing to do in the train.

So if they`re really arrive early, we could already stalk them the days before the concert ;). Well I certainley will keep my eyes open now when I`m walking through the city. You never know, maybe I see Matt at the Zytglogge or at the Bärengraben :shifty::LOL:.

I just had a huge barney with nmyself, thinking that I bought the wrong flights :eek:

Turned out that for the last few weeks I've had the idea that 02-Jun was Tuesday, so all this time I've been planning to leave on Tuesday morning, return on Wednesday afternoon.

This evening I suddenly realised that the gig is on Wednesday and so, of course, I thought I'd booked my flights for the wrong days :facepalm:

Happy to say that my flight out is Man-Zur Wed 02-Jun and my flight back is Zur-Man Thu 03-Jun.

And I have a gig in Manchester on the Thursday evening! God, I'll be shattered :D

I just had a huge barney with nmyself, thinking that I bought the wrong flights :eek:

Turned out that for the last few weeks I've had the idea that 02-Jun was Tuesday, so all this time I've been planning to leave on Tuesday morning, return on Wednesday afternoon.

This evening I suddenly realised that the gig is on Wednesday and so, of course, I thought I'd booked my flights for the wrong days :facepalm:

Happy to say that my flight out is Man-Zur Wed 02-Jun and my flight back is Zur-Man Thu 03-Jun.

And I have a gig in Manchester on the Thursday evening! God, I'll be shattered :D

OMG! Imagine if you HAD booked the wrong day!:eek::eek::eek:

So glad you didn't!:happy: Will you have the energy for your Thursday gig??!:stunned::LOL:

Yeah, sure :).

Btw I just saw your post in the media section about the 20 minutes article ( I know, I`m kind of late). Was that in the actual newspaper or just in the online version? I can`t believe that I missed that, usually I always read that sorry excuse for a newspaper when I`m bored and have nothing to do in the train.

So if they`re really arrive early, we could already stalk them the days before the concert ;). Well I certainley will keep my eyes open now when I`m walking through the city. You never know, maybe I see Matt at the Zytglogge or at the Bärengraben :shifty::LOL:.

Now I finally get it... You didn't see that article ^^ I also posted it in here... That's why you always talked about AFTER the concert...

haha feeding the bears :p

You know what, me too! I keep thinking the 2nd is a Tuesday!

Phew!! The dates are really confusing me too, damn bank holiday :indiff:

OMG! Imagine if you HAD booked the wrong day!:eek::eek::eek:

So glad you didn't!:happy: Will you have the energy for your Thursday gig??!:stunned::LOL:

If I'd booked the wrong day then right now I'd be spending a fortune on the RIGHT flights!

/hardcore :LOL:

Thursday's gig is a fairly folky affair :)Samson and Delilah, with my friend Tammy on just about every instrument ever invented.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/2091?&search=berne&itemsPerPage=10&region=world&area=Berne

Does it rain in Berne every day usually coz that's all it seems to have done every day I've looked?!:LOL::LOL:

Think I'd better go and buy my brolly and foil blanket tomorrow then. Brolly will be dumped when the gates open but I may stuff my foil in my bag in case we get a heavy downpour during the support acts. Not so fussed about it raining when Muse are on as I'm less likely to notice it!:D

Taking pics and video will be a no-no if it's raining when Muse are on though, not risking ruining my camera.

If I'd booked the wrong day then right now I'd be spending a fortune on the RIGHT flights!

/hardcore :LOL:

Thursday's gig is a fairly folky affair :)Samson and Delilah, with my friend Tammy on just about every instrument ever invented.

That will be quite nice to chill-out to :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/2091?&search=berne&itemsPerPage=10&region=world&area=Berne

Does it rain in Berne every day usually coz that's all it seems to have done every day I've looked?!:LOL::LOL:

Think I'd better go and buy my brolly and foil blanket tomorrow then. Brolly will be dumped when the gates open but I may stuff my foil in my bag in case we get a heavy downpour during the support acts. Not so fussed about it raining when Muse are on as I'm less likely to notice it!:D

Taking pics and video will be a no-no if it's raining when Muse are on though, not risking ruining my camera.

oh ffs :LOL: i was planning on having loads of lovely touristy pictures taken in the sunshine.. now i will have loads of lovely touristy pictures taken in the pissing rain :LOL:

GODDAMN YOU MUSE, why do you always make it rain :(:LOL:

Archived