The forecasts are not bad. It's probably going to rain in the morning so the lawn might be a little wet, but the sun is most likely going to shine by the time the Big Pink are on the stage.

it's artificial lawn inside the stadium anyway in Bern :) Well I still think that they will cover it completely...

A friend of mine told me that the time they write on the tickets are when the first support start; apparently it was like that at the Stade de Suisse gigs of Bruce Springsteen and Coldplay. So this looks kinda realistic:

18.00-18.30 The Big Pink

19.00-19.45 Editors

20.15-22.30 Muse

A friend of mine told me that the time they write on the tickets are when the first support start; apparently it was like that at the Stade de Suisse gigs of Bruce Springsteen and Coldplay. So this looks kinda realistic:

18.00-18.30 The Big Pink

19.00-19.45 Editors

20.15-22.30 Muse

2hours 15mins. I hope so!

DEADSTAR;7960812']You'll make at least some fantastic pics above the sky with the alps ;)

:happy:

First thing I thought when I woke up today...

OMG 4 days!!

:eek: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

18.00-18.30 The Big Pink

19.00-19.45 Editors

20.15-22.30 Muse

Ooh, yes plz

I have read this on musewiki: Muse will be playing there few days before legendary rock band AC/DC. Alot of talk about Muse's and AC/DC's concerts are going on on swiss radio and swiss television.

hmm... quite interesting :D

Hmmm, the .mu website doesn't mention this gig is sold out...but it is, right? I looked at the ticketcorner website, it doesn't mention it either, yet it is imposible to get tickets, or is that just me?

It wasn't sold out when I looked for someone a few days ago but it now looks as though you can only buy at the venue (if that's what 'point of sale' is??) with the gig being so close.

http://www.ticketcorner.com/eventstore/control/requestcard?leistid=59892&typ=TS&sysid=500&mand=2685

Hey, thanks for that! Are you Miryum's friend by the way?

Hmm, if I click on that link, it only gives the following countries as options: Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, USA. Weird, and I'm in none of those countries.

Hey, thanks for that! Are you Miryum's friend by the way?

Hmm, if I click on that link, it only gives the following countries as options: Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, USA. Weird, and I'm in none of those countries.

Erm, not sure if i know Miryum or not! Have met so many people from the forum!

I'd email or telephone them, I'd have thought they could sort something out if you wanted a ticket. Box office collection with card perhaps?

^ I love your sig ;)

Thanks for the information (and Pip, I might be mistaking you with another Pip :LOL:). I actually have a few extra days off and I could go to Bern, I wouldn't mind seeing the first proper stadium gig of this year, even though Goffertpark is just a few weeks away. But travel seems like a total biatch...anyway... *sitting on fence*

^ I love your sig ;)

Thanks for the information (and Pip, I might be mistaking you with another Pip :LOL:). I actually have a few extra days off and I could go to Bern, I wouldn't mind seeing the first proper stadium gig of this year, even though Goffertpark is just a few weeks away. But travel seems like a total biatch...anyway... *sitting on fence*

getting a ticket will be easy. Normal standing tickets go for 80-90 Sfr. now because a lot of touts bought big amounts of tickets and can't get rid of them.

My predicted setlist:

Intro + MK Ultra

Map Of The Problematique

Uprising

Bliss

Supermassive Black Hole

New Born

Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)

Nishe + United States Of Eurasia

I Belong To You (+Mon Coeur)

Feeling Good

Resistance

Jam + Undisclosed Desires

Starlight

Time is Running Out

Plug In Baby

Citizen Erased

Unnatural Selection

Stockholm Syndrome

Take A Bow