Different from what? I can see that is sounds different from like five years ago, but I don't think it sounds different from, say, HAARP ... :unsure: I thought it still sounded lovely. Course, I'm listening on my dodgy computer at work through headphones with coworkers chatting in the background. In a bit of awesome irony, the coworkers were discussing eviscerating chickens. I kid you not.:LOL:

Well, I haven't listened to the HAARP version for months, and I've been listening to Showbiz a lot, so I kinda forgot. :LOL: I think this one's lovelier than what I remember of the HAARP version, though. :awesome:

Sunburn counts as rare now, not enough people know it these days

My sister saw Sunburn. :eek: Then again, it was 2007...

*can't be bothered to catch up any more than that*

Pop band Muse play terrible set? I think so. :awesome:

I'm glad most people who went enjoyed the cheese.

I'm all for people having their own opinions, and if people think it seemed a bad set, then fair enough, but comments like that almost make me feel like it was a crime to enjoy the gig.

just caught up on a billion pages, massive multiquote to follow!

at least we had enough toilet paper at the gig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzSI6VC9_1w (@ 2'13'')

I thought that sounded pretty good - is it just me, or did they speed it up a bit?

Nonsense, it was slightly off, but maybe he was just having a bad day which happens to us all. Except we aren't obliged to perform in front of thousands of people when we do.

Incidentally I can think of a possible reason for Matt having a bad day, if indeed he was, but I'm not going to post it here.

mmmmm?

I don't know, but if I had to guess it starts with a K and ends with an "atehudson"

:p

DEADSTAR;7989835']I am really sorry but this needs to be said right now:

Some people on this board really start to piss me off in a supermassive huge way!

If you guys hadn't spammed around for 100 Pages you would have gotten your confirmation, even a review, more videos and pictures. You guys sitting around and demand, demand and demand... But instead you had to downgrading the show even though you haven't seen it. This show was fucking awsome and definitly one of their bests. So please shut your pie-hole until you see it for yourself.

There are always going to be complainers in the thread, you just have to ignore them. I don't see why it would stop people from posting, though. When I went to gigs I went and posted my comments and then caught up on stuff later. Don't let whiney people on the internet spoil your time :)

BTW saw your "inside the protest" vid, it was cool... nice work! :D

reading back a few pages it would seem ali and i were at a different gig to the one all the people posting in the thread since last night were at!

The people posting in the thread went to no gig at all last night ;) Glad to hear you enjoyed the show :D Can't wait to see your pics and vids!

Don't dismiss it until you've seen it. I thought it was absolutely wonderful last night, worked so well.

On that note, actually, I just had another look at my Exo/UFO video and you can definitely hear me scream "I FUCKING LOVE THIS BAND!" halfway through :LOL:

:LOL: Nice...

Glad you enjoyed the show :)

Hey guys! Front row pics: :rolleyes:

Report will follow...

What the heck is Dom wearing? :wtf::LOL:

Also for the gig-goers, how was the crowd? It's looking a bit dull from the videos I've seen :(

It was fairly mild where I was, but we were quite a way over to the side. It looked lively enough every time I turned around though.

:LOL: Nice...

Glad you enjoyed the show :)

at least we had enough toilet paper at the gig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzSI6VC9_1w (@ 2'13'')

:awesome:

Am I the only one who liked the setlist? Granted, the Take a Bow>Plug in Baby>Knights of Cydonia transition is a bit odd. But still....Take a Bow! :awesome:

I've said it a bunch of times, minus the setlist poll thing it was a very good set. New visuals all looked amazing and that 2nd encore is badass. Also I like some cheese to both GL and IBTY work for me. NSC has made a good live transition.

So Take a Bow opened the second encore? interesting

Interesting is an understatement, it was bloody weird but in an awesome way :LOL: I cant be bothered to look back through the thread at the mo but I hear there was a setlist confusion? I noticed other people were twittering and to be honest, twittering when standing sucks.

Hello to the girls I went with! You were awesome, I havent laughed so much in one day in a long time, I had an ace but extremely tiring time. Im at Zurich airport btw, thought id have some dinner here so made my way to mcdonalds thinking it would be cheap, around 8 quid for a burger! fuck that in the bum bum. I love Switezrland but it is so expensive!

Yeah the gig, I will admit I was very dissapointed with the setlist, none of the top five whatsoever even though they played both at recent gigs. But.. the gig was so weird, hilarious, entertaining I felt afterwards once we had a good laugh I couldnt care I had an ace time. And some songs off resistance work amazingly well at a stadium gig, uprising and unnatural selection were super beefy and undisclosed desires is a huge improvement from the arena gigs I think Im actually looking forward most to seeing that again!

PS this keyboard is mega confusing

Interesting is an understatement, it was bloody weird but in an awesome way :LOL: I cant be bothered to look back through the thread at the mo but I hear there was a setlist confusion? I noticed other people were twittering and to be honest, twittering when standing sucks.

Hello to the girls I went with! You were awesome, I havent laughed so much in one day in a long time, I had an ace but extremely tiring time. Im at Zurich airport btw, thought id have some dinner here so made my way to mcdonalds thinking it would be cheap, around 8 quid for a burger! fuck that in the bum bum. I love Switezrland but it is so expensive!

Yeah the gig, I will admit I was very dissapointed with the setlist, none of the top five whatsoever even though they played both at recent gigs. But.. the gig was so weird, hilarious, entertaining I felt afterwards once we had a good laugh I couldnt care I had an ace time. And some songs off resistance work amazingly well at a stadium gig, uprising and unnatural selection were super beefy and undisclosed desires is a huge improvement from the arena gigs I think Im actually looking forward most to seeing that again!

The original setlist that got posted had a different order with MK and Bliss in so when the news broke that none of the poll winners or MK got played stuff kicked off big time :LOL: Especially given that the rehersal set got 'chosen'

Was it riff Uprising? That version is awesome. I really can't imagine UD working in a stadium but Unnatural always has a bit of a kick live.

The original setlist that got posted had a different order with MK and Bliss in so when the news broke that none of the poll winners or MK got played stuff kicked off big time :LOL: Especially given that the rehersal set got 'chosen'

Was it riff Uprising? That version is awesome. I really can't imagine UD working in a stadium but Unnatural always has a bit of a kick live.

Yeah I can imagine it did :LOL:

And yes I think it was! :D Ah.. but have you seen any videos or know what happens during it? The jam before is pretty cool and much more funkier than helsinki jam

Tash :happy: Was so lovely getting to see you/spend the day with you! The lolz on the train after the gig were brilliant :LOL: Had tears running down my face! Yeah, lovely as Switzerland is, it's so expensive :(

:yesey: Very well put.

Yeah I can imagine it did :LOL:

And yes I think it was! :D Ah.. but have you seen any videos or know what happens during it? The jam before is pretty cool and much more funkier than helsinki jam

Heard the jam, I like it. Beats Forced In I suppose :LOL:

Archived