J

Anyway, although there was no CE or Bliss I had a blast, it was amazing. After the gig met up with some friend and other fans and waited for the band. We didn't get to meet them because they were picked up by black Mercedes. Chris and Dom waved at us but Matt didn't really seem to see us. Well, we got to meet Tom Kirk and got a picture. :awesome:

Great gig, great night. I can't wait for the stadium shows in September. :D

:awesome::chuckle:

Ok, I'm back now too, I was one of the protesters and it was great, although as others already said I was a bit disappointed too. The first rehearsal wasn't really needed for those 2 minutes I think. :erm: I came 900 km for this by car and one rehearsal on the day of the show would have been enough and maybe a small thanks from the guys shouldn't have been a problem! Would have been enough to say something right after the rehearsal when we were all in the stadium I think but whatever!

Afterwards we could go into the Golden Circle because the security guy in front didn't really care! :chuckle: The gig was awesome, I stood in 10th row and took a lot of pictures and a few videos, gonna post some of them later! (I'M not gonna read the moaning about the setlist cause I would be moaning too :p)

Now back home after haven't slept for like 30 hours and after a 900 km drive again! :LOL: I'm dead! :LOL::LOL:

no songs from the poll top 5 but whatever! We got I belong to you (never thought they'd play it) and Unintended (love this song. It was freaking amazing!!!

TBP weren't as bad as I expected.

Editors were awesome.

Muse were fantastic. I enjoyed every minute. It was great being at a Muse gig and not knowing what they're gonna play. :LOL:

I loved the Uprising riff version. I don't know if it's been posted but MotP was played between NSC and GL. No cheese overload. :p Supermassive black hole was the second song, not third.

Biggest surprise for me was IBTY. When the piano was brought out, my friend saw a megaphone and I knew we'd get FG. So when USOE ended I was 100% FG was next. So when he started IBTY my face was like this :awesome: :awesome: There were actually a lot of moments where I thought "OMG" and "Holy shit". Like the moving platform. We didn't know it was moving so we just thought "yeah Chris and Dom are gonna play the MK Jam there" but then it started moving up and spinning around, my god. Was amazing to watch. Then Matt joined them on the platform for UD (filmed that). Amazing.

After US they went off stage for the first time only to come back and play Unintended, Exo 1 and SS. Second encore: Take a bow (with Matt alone on the moving platform and in this light suit). I was never really a fan of TAB but it's awesome live. Last two songs were Plug In Baby and KoC. I had a hard time getting a piece of that stupid balloon. :LOL:

Anyway, although there was no CE or Bliss I had a blast, it was amazing.

Yep, you're right! Me and my friends had a blast too. Singing, jumping, screaming - it was such a great night!!! :dance::musesign:

No, they're not a rock band. They're one of the biggest rock bands who can now make their crazy dreams come true. Redhead Matt would faint if he'd hear about this stage show back in 2001, haha. 46 more days left! Come on, July!

I was lucky enough to hear it live many times during their 2005 tour which due to the anagram saga was then called Burning Bandits or Timescale keeper. Much like Debase Mason's Grog (now Assassin) these versions were, in my opinion, superior to the album's finished product.

Enjoy...:)

f3EpOVAo-vc

WhJK4qvIirM

WOW! thanks, much prefer these lyrics to what it later became....ahh matt's strange obsession to make every song space related:p

No, they're not a rock band. They're one of the biggest rock bands who can now make their crazy dreams come true. Redhead Matt would faint if he'd hear about this stage show back in 2001, haha. 46 more days left! Come on, July!

They are just a pop band now. They are bigger because of that and Twilight, not, by a long long way, because of improved musical content.

I was lucky enough to hear it live many times during their 2005 tour which due to the anagram saga was then called Burning Bandits or Timescale keeper. Much like Debase Mason's Grog (now Assassin) these versions were, in my opinion, superior to the album's finished product.

Enjoy...:)

f3EpOVAo-vc

WhJK4qvIirM

I totally agree with your opinion! I was so disappointed when I first heared the album versions after the previous live-bootlegs

And hear comes Sippe to bitch and bitch some more

Oh, since when is stating a fact to "bitch"? The person clearly was WRONG, since neither IBTY or KoC was in the top5.

In fact, I think you are one of the main reason for the "bitching" in here. Can you for once stop covering your ears and say "NO NO NO NO" as soon as someone disagrees with you?

Oh, since when is stating a fact to "bitch"? The person clearly was WRONG, since neither IBTY or KoC was in the top5.

In fact, I think you are one of the main reason for the "bitching" in here. Can you for once stop covering your ears and say "NO NO NO NO" as soon as someone disagrees with you?

Notice it's always the same 5 or so people bitching? (click Ignore, then Sippe)

Archived