What do your friends think about Muse?

micaelams

I have very close minded friends and they think

-the sound monotone

-everything sounds the same

-Matt breaths in really heavily before each line. This is actually true, but you have to be listening for it.

-One friend thinks Muse fans are absolute nuts and obsessive.

-My sister doesn't mind too much, she reckons matt voice sounds like an electric guitar :LOL:

Your real name is Kirby? That is freakin' amazing!

30 isn't that old. :erm:

And I know. They don't even look 30!

On the way to school today, my friend was playing around with my phone, I have Muse as my screen. Everytime she looked at the picture, she was like "EWWWW IT'S MATT UGLY!" :facepalm: I guess I'm not getting anyone to change their minds about him anytime soon...

I have very close minded friends and they think

-the sound monotone

-everything sounds the same

-Matt breaths in really heavily before each line. This is actually true, but you have to be listening for it.

-One friend thinks Muse fans are absolute nuts and obsessive.

-My sister doesn't mind too much, she reckons matt voice sounds like an electric guitar :LOL:

Well, imo, the last three are all true. :LOL: Matt's voice being electric guitar-ish is actually what the second biggest Muse fan I know loves the most.

And yeah the people that don't know Muse very much, when they ask me their ages and I saw 31/32, they're always like, REALLY? But they look so young!

Some of mine say they are an "emo"band... Some say its alright, some say its creepy, some say: wtf? Is that really his voice!?! ....

What do your friends say?

And, are you planning to turn any of them into muser?

My (non)friends say they are a depressing emo band :facepalm:, and they have always called me emo...so I guess im used to it. I've turned my real friends into musers! :awesome:

Well, imo, the last three are all true. :LOL: Matt's voice being electric guitar-ish is actually what the second biggest Muse fan I know loves the most.

And yeah the people that don't know Muse very much, when they ask me their ages and I saw 31/32, they're always like, REALLY? But they look so young!

She heard the falsetto part of some song. :chuckle:

I think It was meant to be an insult, but I took it as a compliment to my favourite band :awesome:

The breathing is only annoying if you try to hear it.

Hm.... most of my friends know absolutely about them. :erm:

-When I did a project of Matt in English, one of my best friends said he looked hideous. :eek:

-One just got converted into loving them by me showing her KoC and Futurism ;)

-One got into Muse the same exact time I got into Muse because we were in the car when Hysteria came on. :awesome:

-And the weirdest one was my friend that fell in love with Matt Bellamy's TiRO shuffle when I emailed it to her. She emailed back about 20 minutes later saying that she's already addicted to the songs she's heard. And that he's one of the hottest guys ever. :LOL: (he IS the hottest guy ever, it's just that hardly anyone thinks so when they first see him! :eek:)

My mom and dad drop the "30" and "ugly" bombs too, but they both love Muse, which is totally awesome. Same with my brothers (my younger one teases me about liking Matt and Dom >.> )

But the weirdest thing was that most of my aunts and uncles already knew Muse about 3 years before me (they all listen to rock/alternative stations) and said that they're absolutely awesome and really talented!! :D

What is it with mothers fancying Chris? :erm: I mean sure he's got kids, but you can't tell that just by looking at him...

I know :LOL: She said that Matt is too small :phu: Is it weird that I like small men? :$ I think it's sexy when they're short. But I also love me some Chris. :happy:

What is it with mothers fancying Chris? :erm: I mean sure he's got kids, but you can't tell that just by looking at him...

I was just thinking that... I guess that's okay since most of the younger people fancy Matt or Dom, so it balances out (I mean, it's kinda awkward if you and your mom think the same guy is hot) :LOL:

I was just thinking that... I guess that's okay since most of the younger people fancy Matt or Dom, so it balances out (I mean, it's kinda awkward if you and your mom think the same guy is hot) :LOL:

:$ *closes folder dedicated to Chris*

*sigh* Awkward indeed....

Of course, I'm only in my teens so I can say he's hot, but it's a bit wrong to think of him like ":eyebrows:" like some people do...

Anyways, my school's secretary is a massive Muse fan, and I just got the heads up that she's gonna call me to the office tomorrow and demand to know why she isn't invited to the Boston gig with me... :stunned: *is scared*

:LOL: my mom said she would eat him up while I was making my parents watch HAARP :pope::facepalm: she said Dom was cute, but when she saw him in profile, she didn't like him :noey: and said Matt looked like a LIZARD :LOL:

...but I AM a PCTer... (and PDTer even if I dont lurk there much) :$ chris just has charm...dunno :chuckle: WOLSTENFIERCE POWER

:LOL: my mom said she would eat him up while I was making ma parents watch HAARP :pope::facepalm: she said Dom was cute, but when she saw him in profile, she didn't like him :noey: and said Matt looked like a LIZARD :LOL:

...but I AM PCTer... (and PDTer even if I dont lurk there much) :$ chris just has charm...dunno :chuckle:

Oh my. :facepalm:

I don't post on any of the PT's but I always lurk in the PMT :LOL:

One time I dropped by the PCT, there were actually some really adorable pictures on there :happy:

:chuckle:

I really don't fancy matt in...that way :erm: but when it's Dom or Chris... :$

:facepalm:

:LOL:

I like Matt the best

I like Dom somewhat, I mean, he's really good looking and stuff, but for some reason I seem to like Matt more :$

Chris... I just feel bad fancying him since he's married... :facepalm:

EDIT: I love your avatar :D

:$ *closes folder dedicated to Chris*

*sigh* Awkward indeed....

Of course, I'm only in my teens so I can say he's hot, but it's a bit wrong to think of him like ":eyebrows:" like some people do...

Naww no shame in thinking Chris is hot...I mean, goddamnit that smile of his...*melts into heap on the ground*

IMO Dom is just...he is just pure sex :awesome:

What can I say about Maffoo :chuckle:

Archived