What do your friends think about Muse?

micaelams

Sadly some of the people I know only recognise them from Twilight... my friends all think they're some weird goth band... and when me & my friends were watching them on SNL, they told me Matt looked like a gopher :eek: I was appalled! haha

Guest Octazooka
My male friends snicker and think of Muse as a band "only chicks like". As opposed to say, radiohead with it's fullblown credibility.

:mad::mad::mad:

I really don't know why they're my friends. maybe coz they're funny.

Wait till they see how his Manson guitars pwn Thom Yorke's guitars! :LOL:

Some of my friends say: "Oh yeah! The local boys!" They rock! :awesome: (yep, I'm from Devon btw. ;))

Others say: "Eh? Who?" :stunned:

And others: "Oh them, they're shit." :(

And as for the others: "Oh the Twilight band! Yeah, I know who you mean." :facepalm:

I don't plan to turn any other of my friends into Musers...I've converted two friends, but the others are too obsessed with Cheryl Cole and whoever else they listen to...:rolleyes: Well, that's the girls...

All the guys I know seem to know and like Muse. :D

Well...

My boyfriend really hates them on the grounds that "they are GAY" :facepalm: and thinks that I'm a bit obsessed.

Most of my friends just say "Who? Never heard of them...", then some are like "Erm... This Twilight Band, huh?" -.-

And then there's one guy who really likes them and actually wanted to go to the Wembley gig with me :D

So, yeah, just one person...

"I LOOOVE THEM !SMBH BUT THE SINGER IT'S A FEMALE?TWILIGHT EDWARDDD"

the end

Same, except mine are more like

"THAT REMINDED ME OF EDWARD OOOO EDWARD PLAYING BASEBALL IS SOOO HOTT, I WONDER IF I'LL HAVE HIS CHILDREN ONE DAY, OMG SMBH AND DA MYOOSE AND THE BEAUTIFUL FEMALE SINGER WITH HER SCARY DEEP SPEAKING VOICE, IT REMINDS ME OF EDWARD OOOOOOO EDWARD YOU SET MY SOUL ALIGHT, AND MY T-SHIRTS MELTING IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT AND THE STUPID STAR SUCKED INTO THE SUPER MASSIVE!!!"

And while they say that, they do something like this:

thohfriendlymushroom.gif

"THAT REMINDED ME OF EDWARD OOOO EDWARD PLAYING BASEBALL IS SOOO HOTT, I WONDER IF I'LL HAVE HIS CHILDREN ONE DAY, OMG SMBH AND DA MYOOSE AND THE BEAUTIFUL FEMALE SINGER WITH HER SCARY DEEP SPEAKING VOICE, IT REMINDS ME OF EDWARD OOOOOOO EDWARD YOU SET MY SOUL ALIGHT, AND MY T-SHIRTS MELTING IN THE DEAD OF NIGHT AND THE STUPID STAR SUCKED INTO THE SUPER MASSIVE!!!"

thohfriendlymushroom.gif

:LOL:

:awesome: ALL of my muser friends are from internet and yes... IM BACK! :chuckle::awesome:

i turned my best friend from lover or shithouse music, to Muser!:awesome::musesign::D

my other best friend hates them, and i made her watch Hullabaloo, Absolution Tour and HAARP one night, but her mind was set on hating them so she made herself not enjoy it!:fear::pope:

another one of my friends only liked Supermassive, so then i introduced her to Uprising, Resistance, Undisclosed, Starlight, TIRO, Knights Of Cydonia, Plug In Baby and others. i got her to listen to Micro Cuts once. she was all ":eek: is this really Matt?! i don't believe you!". don't think she quite enjoyed that one :p but she likes quite a few Muse songs. not the obscure stuff though. she loves The Resistance prolly the most.

another one of my friends has also converted to Muse. she likes them and thanks me for introducing her to them.

and another friend likes them as well. her fave band is Placebo, but she does like Muse too.

most other people are like "who?:wtf:" "no, they're gay" (<-- when they haven't even listened to them:facepalm:) or say something relating to Twatlight hahah

thohfriendlymushroom.gif

this made me laugh soo much! :chuckle:

And I'm really glad that I'm too old for all those Twilight obsessed people...the people I know rather heard of Muse than of Twilight.

im on my school computer so my friends see me on this thing and there just saying

MUSE FUCKING SUCK!

they hurt my feeling :(

my mean mean meaaaaaaaaannnn friends do the same... the other day i was at microcuts.tv and they were like: why do you watch that for the 1000000th time??? me: cuz its :awesome: friends: ewww... no its not... justin bieber is! me: :facepalm:

aaaaaaaaaaaaand... i changed my avatar :awesome:

this made me laugh soo much! :chuckle:

And I'm really glad that I'm too old for all those Twilight obsessed people...the people I know rather heard of Muse than of Twilight.

Oh you have no idea. I know more 40 year olds obsessed with Twilight than tweens. :facepalm: It's kinda gross.

my mean mean meaaaaaaaaannnn friends do the same... the other day i was at microcuts.tv and they were like: why do you watch that for the 1000000th time??? me: cuz its :awesome: friends: ewww... no its not... justin bieber is! me: :facepalm:

aaaaaaaaaaaaand... i changed my avatar :awesome:

your friends too mines LOVE justin bieber and think hes awesome and cute and i don't think hes cool and he sings like a girl so what i say is you want to see cute look at matt bellamy and they say ewww

but they think dom's hot though

thohfriendlymushroom.gif

i love avatar its a good show :chuckle:

Archived