What do your friends think about Muse?

micaelams

I don't have any friends that dislike Muse. They all vary in how much they like them, but my closest friends share my Muse obsession. Thankfully the majority have known and loved Muse since before Twilight was even conceived....so its not the awkward "Oh Supermassive Black Hole I love this song....but...what are these other songs?".

lol my mum said that if theres anyn satan messages stop listening to it cause imma catcholic

:LOL: My grandmother is hardcore Catholic but I catch her rocking out to Muse :D

I'm waiting to walk in on her one of these days screaming "And BURN!!!! You will BURN!!! You will BUUUUUURRRRRN IN HELL YEAH YOU'LL BUUUURRRRNNN IN HELL FOR YOUR SINNNNNNNNNNNNNS!!!!!!!" :awesome:

:LOL: My grandmother is hardcore Catholic but I catch her rocking out to Muse :D

I'm waiting to walk in on her one of these days screaming "And BURN!!!! You will BURN!!! You will BUUUUUURRRRRN IN HELL YEAH YOU'LL BUUUURRRRNNN IN HELL FOR YOUR SINNNNNNNNNNNNNS!!!!!!!" :awesome:

:LOL:, that remembers me of a day where i was with my mom (long time ago when i was first entering to the muse world) and before i went to sleep we both heared good music so i put take a bow and she was like ´´awwww this song is really good and cute´´ and then: burn! you will burn!!! you will burrrnnnn in hell yeah your burn in hell!!!!!!!!!!´´ and my mom was like :stunned: , but then she was like :\mm/: because she is TOTALLY NOT religious, as me

:aweome: <------------ kill-meeee, hahaha

:LOL:, that remembers me of a day where i was with my mom (long time ago when i was first entering to the muse world) and before i went to sleep we both heared good music so i put take a bow and she was like ´´awwww this song is really good and cute´´ and then: burn! you will burn!!! you will burrrnnnn in hell yeah your burn in hell!!!!!!!!!!´´ and my mom was like :stunned: , but then she was like :\mm/: because she is TOTALLY NOT religious, as me

:awesome: <------------ kill-meeee, hahaha

:eek::LOL:

"Awww what a cute mellow son---'BURN!!! YOU WILL BURN!!!!!'--- g... nevermind :stunned:"

:awesome::fear: ............. :pope: hehehe...

I have a new friend who I JUST met in guitar class. We were talking about music and bands and I said "Well, have you heard of Muse?" She said yeah, so I figured it was just SMBH like everyone else, BUT she suprised me by saying "I like Feeling Good and Map of the Problematique"

My face was :awesome: and I just sat there babbling "You like.. MoTP.. that's... my favorite... not Super... not?... WHAT?"

:eek::LOL:

"Awww what a cute mellow son---'BURN!!! YOU WILL BURN!!!!!'--- g... nevermind :stunned:"

:awesome::fear: ............. :pope: hehehe...

I have a new friend who I JUST met in guitar class. We were talking about music and bands and I said "Well, have you heard of Muse?" She said yeah, so I figured it was just SMBH like everyone else, BUT she suprised me by saying "I like Feeling Good and Map of the Problematique"

My face was :awesome: and I just sat there babbling "You like.. MoTP.. that's... my favorite... not Super... not?... WHAT?"

hahahaha, my guitar lessons are at my house:supersad:, but i love guitar :awesome: and i prefer playing the piano :awesome:

Mine love/hate the fact i talk about Muse 24/7 so they know a few of their songs :) I'v got one girl into them at college, woop :D and other friends listen to them a bit....... i think.

Then there's people I'v met on here, they obvz love Muse :p

me too...the only people bsides me i know that are musers are everyone on the threads...:(... but people here are :awesome:

My male friends snicker and think of Muse as a band "only chicks like". As opposed to say, radiohead with it's fullblown credibility.

:mad::mad::mad:

I really don't know why they're my friends. maybe coz they're funny.

My boyfriend thinks the same, he calls it "girlie rock".:eek::LOL: Anyway, I am a girl, so nothing wrong about liking Muse...

But most of my (female) friends like Muse, some didn't know them before I gave them an album and then they liked it. We have the same taste in music, I guess. My former flatmate (male) is a fan as well, mhm, what about the girlie rock theory?;)

My male friends snicker and think of Muse as a band "only chicks like". As opposed to say, radiohead with it's fullblown credibility.

:mad::mad::mad:

I really don't know why they're my friends. maybe coz they're funny.

muse??? a girl rock band??? oh god... does he know Brian May says they're the best band in this decade??????

Indeed - and that's another thing actually, I've seen on the Muse that just because somebody doesn't like one of my songs, that doesn't mean I should give up on it. Sometimes everyone doesn't like it, and then I know it's time to start again!..

Thanks..

Up until a few weeks prior to the release of The Resistance 2 of my friends knew very little about Muse, & were not bothered listening to their albums:eek:

Now, they are addicted, I'm very proud of them (well maybe this has to do with the fact that I dragged them to Teignmouth & they've had a fantastic time, so iz proud of myself too :p:ninja:)

Up until a few weeks prior to the release of The Resistance 2 of my friends knew very little about Muse, & were not bothered listening to their albums:eek:

Now, they are addicted, I'm very proud of them (well maybe this has to do with the fact that I dragged them to Teignmouth & they've had a fantastic time, so iz proud of myself too :p:ninja:)

That's nice :happy: One of my friends thinks that Matt doesn't have a nose... :erm: I think she's blind or something :yesey:

My "friends" don't even know what Muse is :facepalm:... as for my online friends they are as obsessed as I am... but my bff says Muse need to get a better sound for next album ir they are gonna be stuck or something...

My friends tell me the same :supersad:

And sometimes told me 'That your Matt can't singnormal? He screams at the all time! Agh..'

Soo.. they don't know nothing about real music :musesign:

I envy those of you that have obsessed friends :supersad:

I had a really obsessed friend once. Muse was all we talked about. She said they were the best band ever!!! I was like dude you're awesome. (at the time I didn't get on the board so I had no one to obsess to) She even bought HAARP. Everyday HAARP didn't show up in her mailbox (she ordered it) she'd yell "I WANT HAARP!!!!!!" It was great.

Then I don't know what happened. She stopped liking them. She thinks they're okay now... :( She listens to bands like... MCR..and nickleback :noey: so... I can see why this obsession for her stopped.

Archived