BLACK HAIR is definitely the best for matt!! (and in any guy, for me. i just love black-haired guys :D)

for the style, i love the 2007 BHAR hair era. longer, black and fringy.

i love everything about his hair here, HE LOOKS SUPER HANDSOME OH GOSH

ScreenShot002.jpg

i dont really like the current hair cut, somehow makes him look old :erm:

yes it does :(...

I used to like his dyed hair during my early fangirl days, especially his red hair. Now I think he looked like a prepubescent boy more than anything, with that gaunt face of his. I think his BHAR hair is the most appealing, but he looks more like a man with his current hair (and he finally gained some weight!), and I like it too.

i would dare him dye it bright green and lol grow the goatee and dye it purple......

*imagines*

now i think it would be hilarious and the green hair in like the fluffy/brown black style but green.

I want to see that. :chuckle:

:eek:

hahaha i like the tags on this thread-pmt subdivision :LOL: so true !!!!!!!

we should have a pmt subdivison discussing every part of matt :LOL:, who wants to start the "eyes" thread! (tho we all know "bum" will be the first :erm:)

Does anyone know the hair era's by the way?? Like what color it was when each album came out? that would be super helpful!

we should have a pmt subdivison discussing every part of matt :LOL:, who wants to start the "eyes" thread! (tho we all know "bum" will be the first :erm:)

Does anyone know the hair era's by the way?? Like what color it was when each album came out? that would be super helpful!

i do :D:D:D

i bore my friends with it :LOL::LOL:

Someone did that in the PMT once, but it was one or two threads ago and I don't think I could reproduce it. Really good picspam though...

• 5 weeks later...

Archived