:facepalm:

Here,Im going to rephrase the whole damn thing:

Is Matt a grown up man that should be able to deside how he wants his hair to be all by himself, without everyone wanting to have a say?

Yes.

haha, ZE TWUTH.

+ does it make a change if he changes his hair colour? He's still the same person and it's his decision :p.

Yellow from late Showbiz/Blond from early Absolution

I like the natural look he's got now (but for God's sake, Matthew, grow it out a bit), but if he died it blond again I would die of happiness :awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dS29uBFDXI

(And might I just add, this is what got me into Liszt and classical music in general. Never underestimate the power of the Bellamy and his tresses!)

• 3 weeks later...

I absolutely love his hair in all shades! Actually, I was wondering if somebody could help me. Does anybody have pics of him when his hair at its longest point? My boyfriend wants to keep his hair as long as possible but still have a Bellamy-esque style and I need pics to bring in to the stylist. Thank you in advance for any help you can give and also for the massive file of Matthew pics I now have. :D:LOL:

I absolutely love his hair in all shades! Actually, I was wondering if somebody could help me. Does anybody have pics of him when his hair at its longest point? My boyfriend wants to keep his hair as long as possible but still have a Bellamy-esque style and I need pics to bring in to the stylist. Thank you in advance for any help you can give and also for the massive file of Matthew pics I now have. :D:LOL:

Well, you asked for Matt's hair at its longest. :LOL:

early_muse.jpg

Archived