The black hair, either Absolution era, or BH&R with the orange stripe

you mean like in the knights video? yeah that was hot. i really like:

2qa7arn.jpg

and

f36yrq.jpg

the first is my favourite though. actually i dont really mind what he does with his hair, most of the time it looks good. except when it's too short, i think around the time of HAARP is as short as he should have it.

2qa7arn.jpg

and

f36yrq.jpg

the first is my favourite though. actually i dont really mind what he does with his hair, most of the time it looks good. except when it's too short, i think around the time of HAARP is as short as he should have it.

oh shit that is some smexy stuff there!!!;)

2qa7arn.jpg

and

f36yrq.jpg

Yeah I loved the black hair, and teh flufffffy hair. :happy:

Really love the red hair too though.

2qa7arn.jpg

and

f36yrq.jpg

Exactly what I meant, caitlin! I bloody love that stripe, very sexy, as are the hair pics you posted! The long hair is great, and the jet black is very sexy :happy:

If I were to go colour, I would say red :D

2qa7arn.jpg

and

f36yrq.jpg

I love his hair in those pictures:happy:

Black and fluffy or blue and stuck up :D

:awesome::yesey: And also red:happy: I think I like his hair in all it's stages, except when it was really short like that twitpic we got one time of him eating a biscuit. It was so short he looked like a dork:chuckle:

Yeah I loved the black hair, and teh flufffffy hair. :ha ppy:

Really love the red hair too though.

Black and fluffy or blue and stuck up :D

i know, really as long as its fluffy then shit is all good

Exactly what I meant, caitlin! I bloody love that stripe, very sexy, as are the hair pics you posted! The long hair is great, and the jet black is very sexy :happy:

If I were to go colour, I would say red :D

i try :awesome:

Favorite Not color: Black fo shooo :D

Favorite Color: Blond/Yelloooow :awesome: Second place is blue. :happy:

33jipp4.jpg

wkstg7.jpg

Seriously... the most gorgeous jaw I've ever seen. :stunned::happy:

really? so you dont like it black? thats really odd, i would have thought majoirty of people would have liked it black over blonde, but whatever ;) i mean blonde is sort of cool but i dont really know if i like it that much, like if i bumped into matt on the street, because that would happen, and he was like "yo i cant decide between having black hair or blonde hair, help me" i wouldnt choose blonde. but each to their own i guess!

I think he suits the majority of the styles he's had (note I said majority. :stunned:) and colours, and they make it easier when it comes to telling what era an interview was :LOL:

yess truth, and i know it is quite useful :LOL:

His hair gives me orgy!!!

....lol?

I think he suits the majority of the styles he's had (note I said majority. :stunned:) and colours, and they make it easier when it comes to telling what era an interview was :LOL:

Good point haha, I agree, he does suit most hair styles he has had. But the black is my fave :happy:

i try :awesome:

Haha you succeed! :LOL:

Archived