I've never seen another guy who can rock so many different colours like that :LOL:

Never thought I'd say this but rawr for that fierce blue:

blueblue.th.jpg

I just don't like it in general when men have really really short hair. However, it looks good on him here:

2774035.th.jpg

The natural, fluffy style 2008 was quite nice. ...Meh, I can't choose. :happy:

I think he suits the majority of the styles he's had (note I said majority. :stunned:) and colours, and they make it easier when it comes to telling what era an interview was :LOL:

I concur! Thinking about the OoS era, I couldn't even imagine a Matt with natural brownish, short hair. It's like it's a different person or sth. :LOL:

you mean like in the knights video? yeah that was hot. i really like:

2qa7arn.jpg

and

f36yrq.jpg

the first is my favourite though. actually i dont really mind what he does with his hair, most of the time it looks good. except when it's too short, i think around the time of HAARP is as short as he should have it.

:yesey:

Muahaha I own Matt's awesome Knights hair.

well i love all his hair style. Most of all the ones where you can just ruffle it with your hands only if its not stuck together with hair gel i mean that would be blerrrk. Can i copy and paste most of your pix i have been without the net 6mths and i lost all my muse pixs :( and my screen saver sucks.

out of curiousity i would love to see matt grow the facial hair we see the stubbies in not like a beard but a goatee if that what its called and adopt the black/fluffy hair style i think i would be tempted to visually root the picture if you can call the appropriate, if matt so much went to shave it off giving him a baldy i would wanna slap him as that would make him look like an alien

:LOL:

:awesome:

our bellamy panties! lol

"lady accident" :LOL:

so all this talk about bellamy panties and lady accidents got me thinking...............well maybe not thinking.....

massive fail:

bp.jpg

:facepalm:

i could make these if i wanted to i have the supplies........but that would just be a bit creepy....:$ but lolz

Can i copy and paste most of your pix i have been without the net 6mths and i lost all my muse pixs :( and my screen saver sucks.

Of course. All of mine were stolen out of the PMT. :$

out of curiousity i would love to see matt grow the facial hair we see the stubbies in not like a beard but a goatee

I thought I've seen him with at least the shadow of a goatee before. Hmmm. I could be imagining it.

so all this talk about bellamy panties and lady accidents got me thinking...............well maybe not thinking.....

massive fail:

bp.jpg

:facepalm:

i could make these if i wanted to i have the supplies........but that would just be a bit creepy....:$ but lolz

:chuckle: I want a pair!

none of yous be interested to see what he woul look like with facial hair????

I would love to see Matt with actual stubble, not that little patch that he can only grow.

Hmm, favourite Matt hairstyle?

He seems to be able to pull of a lot of styles actually.

I don't mind the red or blue, even the blonde/yellow.

But I think my favourite is the natural brown, fluffy hair.

Like Rock In Rio/2008 hair. :D

Yep, RED HAIR=LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

4107791974_c6ee96eef5_o.jpg

4107026789_fe26f549d5_o.jpg

Errr, now we will both have to change our panties

2nd is black OR the Hullabaloo spikes. I really like those spikes!!! Yellow is my least favorite.

RED RED RED TEAM!!! *having a lady accident*

well... And then is blue and black, both are a tie but RED IS THE BEST ONE! :D

oh yeah... And spikes have to be on ALL kinds of hairstyles, it just makes everyting better (sexy...)

oh no... Again, again... (thoughts to myself, think something ugly!! Think something ugly!! ... I know! Dom not wearing rainbow trousers anymore!.... Oh no... Dom wering rainbow trousers!!!!) *lady accident*

:yesey:

Muahaha I own Matt's awesome Knights hair.

so you do! :awesome: i do love that little stripe thing

none of yous be interested to see what he woul look like with facial hair????

tbh i think it would look fucking rank beyond belief if he had more than the stubble which i dont even really like anyway, but thats just me.

BLACK HAIR is definitely the best for matt!! (and in any guy, for me. i just love black-haired guys :D)

for the style, i love the 2007 BHAR hair era. longer, black and fringy.

i love everything about his hair here, HE LOOKS SUPER HANDSOME OH GOSH

ScreenShot002.jpg

i dont really like the current hair cut, somehow makes him look old :erm:

Archived