New Muse Merch From "Pwoper Rock!!"

buggeroff8

Hey, in case you haven't seen my advertisement for "Pwoper Rock!!" - an alternative source for Muse merchandise, I've just made two new t-shirts exclusively for Muse fans!

Why would a non-Muse fan buy a Muse t-shirt? :p

I like them very much!!! If I had money I'd buy one! Maybe when i get a job I will :D

"THAT WAS A PWOPA GIG!" - me after Soma, San Diego in the parking lot. :LOL:

yea. they said that about both SD all GA shows. :)

i freaking love it. propa'. :LOL:

brickbybrick and soma both ruled

on a side note, i talked to a friend of mine that does screen printing for tshirts, and he would totally help me print some shirts. the screens being the biggest pain. (he lives 2hr away, bleh)

then i got a friend that lives local that does normal screen printing, so i can prob get him to help me make the screens. and each blank tee will be like 4 bux. so im thinkin ill charge depending on how many colors, b/c this will take alot of time :(

but even if its 6 mo from now, im pretty sure you guys would be interested :D

(screen printing is the old-school/retro look, sublimation is the newer one where you can put photo quality stuff on it)

I think this is a valid coupon code released by Cafepress this month. If anyone's buying stuff, look at this:

Cheers, Punkylip, and Rainbow, Thanks! :D I was afraid that the pink splash would turn out to be distracting.:$

No not at all! I love the pink splash; it's a Dom color! :D

I'll ask my dad if I can buy the shirt now, I must have iitttt

:LOL: That's great.

I dunno what'd be better having it:

I Love The KoC

or

I Love Teh KoC

Or

I Love The/Teh... *on the front*

...KoC *on the back*

Archived