Fuck you you lucky bitch :LOL:

I am indeed one lucky bitch :D I literally started jumping up and down in the parking lot at work. My office is in a behavioral hospital so I definitely caught some funny looks. :LOL:

well I will say that yes I am uber jealous :p but I will also say: wonderful! congratulations! you must be having a hard time concentrating on work ;) I hope you could possibly be invited to a soundcheck or m&g ... and can I be your new best friend?? :awesome: j/k :D

good luck and I hope Q101 doesn't screw it up :D :D :D you know they're all rocket scientists there :LOL:

Thank you! And yes, I am having a horrible time focusing at work. It doesn't help that I'm listening to them on my iPod. I ran outside during break to check my voicemail and Kevin Manno :stongue: left me a message saying someone would call me this week or next with all the info. Now I just have to stop obsessively checking my phone for messages. :LOL:

Just noticed- we were both at Vegas in December! Hope we get to meet either here or Detroit. I'm hoping for barrier so I'll probably queue up really early. I will be wearing my forum t-shirt and I will have purple pig-tails. :awesome: If you see me come say hi!

OMG OMG OMFG!!!

I was the 500th texter and I won tickets and a chance to meet Muse from Q101!!!

The only thing that worries me is that they texted me that they would be calling me soon for my contact info. I don't get cell phone reception at work- I waited until the last possible minute before punching in and no call. :( I seriously thought about waiting outside until they called and just taking a write-up but....

I've emailed them my contact info and asked them to call me at work- so fingers are crossed!

:awesome::dance: at least a real Muser got it!

FUUUUUUUUUUUU 12 more days and I still dont have my bloody GA. I guess i will have to run down like, 2 levels and into the crowd. Has anyone here ever been to a gig at the united center?

how are you trying to get them? I keep checking Stub Hub , but they are still over $100 each, and if they don't have an e delivery option, it won't matter in a few days:(

OMG OMG OMFG!!!

I was the 500th texter and I won tickets and a chance to meet Muse from Q101!!!

The only thing that worries me is that they texted me that they would be calling me soon for my contact info. I don't get cell phone reception at work- I waited until the last possible minute before punching in and no call. :( I seriously thought about waiting outside until they called and just taking a write-up but....

I've emailed them my contact info and asked them to call me at work- so fingers are crossed!

Sooo congrats!!!! I'm very happy for you!!! Jealous but excited as well!!!! I'm just happy I get to go!!!!! Lol

:awesome::dance: at least a real Muser got it!

how are you trying to get them? I keep checking Stub Hub , but they are still over $100 each, and if they don't have an e delivery option, it won't matter in a few days:(

I was trying to get them off stubhub, too late now.

ill just have to run down there!

I was trying to get them off stubhub, too late now.

ill just have to run down there!

but they deliver Fed Ex overnight, even if they take an extra day to process it, I should have my ticket by Thursday I figure.

:stunned: yes, I was crazy enough to cough up $136 for the privilege of trying to get close to the guys. Now I need to find some of you to stand in line with so I can get to the bathroom from time to time!

This also means I have a seated ticket I will likely be selling when I get there, I'll hold it until the last minute in case I find I'm not feeling up to GA for some reason, but it will have to be a hell of a reason now!

I was thinking of lining up around 8AM with possibly my mother, so I can get to the barrier. I have my brother and a coworker coming with me as well who might not want to queue for as long as I am, but I'll try to get them to start lining up with me as soon as possible.

As for after the gig, waiting around the buses/trucks is an idea I'm all up for. My optimism is reignited after hearing about the Atlanta show.

but they deliver Fed Ex overnight, even if they take an extra day to process it, I should have my ticket by Thursday I figure.

:stunned: yes, I was crazy enough to cough up $136 for the privilege of trying to get close to the guys. Now I need to find some of you to stand in line with so I can get to the bathroom from time to time!

This also means I have a seated ticket I will likely be selling when I get there, I'll hold it until the last minute in case I find I'm not feeling up to GA for some reason, but it will have to be a hell of a reason now!

you got your tickets!?!?!?

:'(

FUUUUCCKKKKKKK

I was thinking of lining up around 8AM with possibly my mother, so I can get to the barrier. I have my brother and a coworker coming with me as well who might not want to queue for as long as I am, but I'll try to get them to start lining up with me as soon as possible.

I wasn't thinking of getting there until 10:30 or 11. I'm going with my brother and I know he probably doesn't want to queue that long, either. Oh well. He agreed to come, he should've expected this :LOL:

As for after the gig, waiting around the buses/trucks is an idea I'm all up for. My optimism is reignited after hearing about the Atlanta show.

Me too, definitely!

you got your tickets!?!?!?

:'(

FUUUUCCKKKKKKK

not yet, they haven't even shipped yet which makes me wonder if the seller actually had any tickets to sell:mad: does Stub Hub verify that at all?

I can shoot for 8 but may not make it, I'll be driving in from Barrington that morning, this is all assuming this Stub Hub ticket is for real though...

Found this info from the United Center's website:

http://www.unitedcenter.com/calendar/event.asp?event_id=224

General Admission:

The entrance will be at Gate 5 which is located on the southeast side of the building. Wristbands will be handed out at 6:00pm when the doors open, not prior. This is the only entrance for guests with GA tickets.

So now we know where to line up! Shame about the wristbands- I was kind of hoping they would do something similar to Atlanta.

Are you for sure going this early? I'd love to go early as well, but my best friend (who's driving in for the show) won't be there with me until about noon. It'd be nice to have someone to wait with.

I'm getting there around 9 AM.... It will be me and my friend. We are buying cheap blankets that we can throw out once we get inside and some food and cards. It might be a pain but I want to make sure I get to the barrier!

So you guys haven't gotten your tickets yet??

Should we all just meet up after the show to stalk them? Lol where would tour buses be? I don't know the united center layout, as apposed to my hockey arena in st. Louis savis center.

I'm getting there around 9 AM.... It will be me and my friend. We are buying cheap blankets that we can throw out once we get inside and some food and cards. It might be a pain but I want to make sure I get to the barrier!

some people elsewhere said they like the camping / emergency / mylar ones for weight + cost ...

I bought my coworker's ticket off StubHub at the end of January and it was FedEx'd two day shipping. It took a couple of days to confirm the order, so the whole process took five days.

I want to be that early because I want to be near in the line for barrier. :LOL:

If anyone sees me, come say hello. I'll be wearing a hoodie with Muse's album titles plastered all over it with some pics of them, black jeans, and black converse with lime green and hot pink laces.

are they for sure going to be by the trucks in the back? i would love to meet them but the united center is in a horrible part of town, it definitely wouldn't be safe to walk around looking for them:(

Ok, so for waiting after the gig, we need to know where exactly the buses are going to be located, I haven't heard anything about the United Center having an underground tunnel, which leaves me to think it's all outside. Someone in the Fairfaix thread said to watch for the bus with a second license plate which they think is silver, that one is theirs. Wait for a few hours after they've had time to rest/eat. If we get a small group of people (say 10-20) and cheer for them at a fair distance they'll come over to greet us.

just wondering if anyone's heard about or if anyone has tickets for lower level 115... looks like a pretty reasonable place to sit but there's a weird discrepancy between stubhub's seating map and ticketmaster's which doesnt have 115 highlighted as proper seating :stunned:

i finally got my tax returns so im seriously looking for any reasonable pair of tickets... and if anyone needs to get rid of any GA tickets please let me know. i just dont want to give the 100$ + fees to stubhub if i dont have to :p

Archived