my friends and I decided to go to this show from different parts of the country. i'm in charge of getting the tickets. I pulled some tix from the 111 sections at the presale but gave them up cos i dont like that sections. Since then, I am unable to full any tickets for us.

anyone here had better luck?

I just went to licketbastard and noticed a local presale? WTF is that? Why are they so special? :mad: Urgh I hope by Monday general sale, there're still decent tickets left. This is making me nervous.

If I can't get us tickets, this trip is a no go for all of us. I do want to Muse AND my friends too. :(

Yeah same here I can't sit for a concert. I like the adrenaline. I am assuming the same thing DJ Stay said.

Anyone get GA tickets?

It's weird i haven't seen any posts by anyone who got GA tickets even though i think that whoever got the tickets would be a HUGE fan. I got 318 tickets :( but i am still trying to get closer tickets.

Yeah i was able to get ONE GA ticket for myself. My two friends are still trying for theirs. If they can't get them they might just end up sitting. But not me, I'm queuing up like 6 hours early to just be able to be near the front of the pit.

I really think there are going to be more GA tickets available during the regular sale. I mean, the united center is huge and I can't believe that they'll have sold out all the GA tickets already because most people are reporting that they can't buy them.

This website is saying that tickets go on sale tomorrow- is that for Chicago as well?

I stayed home to try and buy tickets.

(ya Muse i dicthed schools for you!)

and now it seems like ill never even get tickets!

but dont loose hope is my plan, theyll still have GA on monday when the actual sale happens...correct?

that's what I did! i actually got two though, but hopefully my mom won't ground me when she gets the truancy notice lol

I have a question for when I buy tickets on the general public release date. I want tickets for seats, but I want them as nice as possible. Ticketmaster, as we all know, arranges them by PRICE. Can people with experience buying tickets to the Chicago showing tell me which price selection to choose to get the best seats that aren't GA floor. Or, are the highest priced tickets GA floor AND some of the better seats?

Thanks a lot.

I feel really bad that a lot of the die hard Muse fans here were unable to get the tickets they wanted during presale. I feel your pain. I was hoping for GA too. :(

If all else fails and you are unable to get tickets, here is another alternative.

I heard on Q101 radio today that they are giving away free Muse tickets.

Here is the link with more details.

http://www.q101.com/checkitout/bigthing/museTix.aspx

They have started today. The contest will end on Christmas day. Good luck.

You also have a second chance to win after that contest ends. Go to the site for more info.

I was fortunate to get tickets, not GA like I planned, because I messed up during the presale on Thursday. I've finally come to terms with this and will stop b*tching and moaning. Many of you don't have tickets, so why should I keep complaining. I'm happy to be going at all. Plus my friend is happy that I got seats. I thought GA tix was cheaper than the seats. It really threw me off.

I will try for GA next time. At least I know what to expect.

i'm so pissed i was in school the day they had the presale but i had a free period like an hour after it began and i went to check and all the effing tickets were gone! then i read on the united center page that another presale would begin on the 19th but it began on thE 18th and so i am again too late and only have a chance to see them from the highest level! WTF i have been wainting 6 years to see them! six fucking years!!!! now i don't know if i should blow the little money i have! i hate this! i especially hate those poeple who buy tickets for floor admission only to sell them at a higher price later on, like what the fuck! I hate that Muse never come to America, they tour Europe and the rest of the world like three times with each album but America only once, how long am i supposed to wait for another show? argh!

Argh...Section 303....Don't worry guys, the presales most definitely didn't sell all of the tickets. There were just a few most likely, so they probably still have 80-90% of the GA tickets for Monday's sale. *Crosses fingers*

do you think the prices would be the same?

Are there any touristy things to do that would justify taking a trip to Chicago?

I'd say so, museums! Art Institute, Field Museum, Shedd Aquarium, and Adler Planetarium were favorite destinations for field trips when I was in school and I've probably forgotten some, not sure how fun the Brookfield Zoo would be in March though they have a lot of indoor exhibits..plenty of good bars and restaurants that I am not quite as up to date on since I moved away, and I recommended Pizzeria Due for deep dish pizza upthread

Ok so I have a question about buying these tickets, hopefully some fellow Muse lovers can help me out!

I have 5 people going to this concert. It looks like the only seats I can get in this presale are in the 300 level. Would it be wise for me to just wait until the general sale to buy tickets? Will there be closer seats available then? The show can't sell out before the general sale starts, can it?

hey guys!

so i live in mo and completely missed this presale because of finals!!!!

1. do you think its likely muse will announce any more us dates, partiucarly closer to STL?

and 2. what kind of seats should i get for the show? should i wait?

ill prolly have to find a place to crash in chi town, but there should be a meet up fo sho!!!!

hey guys!

so i live in mo and completely missed this presale because of finals!!!!

1. do you think its likely muse will announce any more us dates, partiucarly closer to STL?

and 2. what kind of seats should i get for the show? should i wait?

ill prolly have to find a place to crash in chi town, but there should be a meet up fo sho!!!!

I'm pretty sure someone asked Dom if they're coming to Kansas City and he said yes, so at the very least, I'd expect a show in western Missouri... there's an awful big gap between Texas and Central Canada at the moment.

I'm pretty sure someone asked Dom if they're coming to Kansas City and he said yes, so at the very least, I'd expect a show in western Missouri... there's an awful big gap between Texas and Central Canada at the moment.

but is it worth it risking it and not buying tickets?! :$

i just dont wanna wait for the show and find out its not happening. i should go read what he said on that.. know where you heard it? just out of curiosity lol i totally believe you

Guys, quick question:

when I look for tickets on Ticketmaster using the local presale password, on the selection screen (step 1 of the checkout process) I am told on which section the tickets are (like 302 or 304) but no row or seat numbers are given! Has this happened to anybody in this forum? If so, were the seat numbers assigned after the purchase was complete?

Thanks!

Archived