me too... :(

i really hope theres GA left.. or ill have to sneak down there or something... lol

Don't worry... i see that the GA option comes up every once in a while. They'll keep being avaiable. It dissapeared for a couple of rounds, was up again for a while, and is down now. I think it'll come back up.

GOOD LUCK

Sure seems like their GA is sold out for presale; I managed to get into the selection step twice and was told there weren't any left. I guess I could try getting seats to swap, but eh - I don't want to have to depend on someone else in order to get the placing I want.

Even though I LOATHE the scalping industry, I was THIS close to jumping on GA tix on StubHub (hey, it was slightly less than 100% markup!), but reading this thread has strengthened my resolve to keep trying! WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS!!!

There will be GA tickets available during tomorrow's Ticketmaster pre-sale and again on Monday doing the general sale.

As long as you have a credit card and the pre-sale password (of which there are several), yes.

isn't the general sale tomorrow for all the other venues that started the pre-sale 2 days ago? I thought this gig was fans only until the 21st , though obviously non-fans are getting them

Well, I got 2 GA. Not what I wanted, but I'll take 'em!

My buddy has a bar five blocks east of the United Center. It's actually my hockey team's sponsor bar, Third Rail Tavern at 1133 W. Madison Street, Chicago IL or http://www.thirdrailtavern.com/. I'll see if I can get him to do a "Muse Special" for us before we tear it up at the UC.

Who's in? Friend me and I'll keep you notified.

isn't the general sale tomorrow for all the other venues that started the pre-sale 2 days ago? I thought this gig was fans only until the 21st , though obviously non-fans are getting them

Nope. I think the general sales for the other shows are on Saturday. The general sale for the Chicago show is on Monday. The Ticketmaster pre-sale for the Chicago show is tomorrow, starting at 10am Central.

Archived