I gots me the butterflies..

I was sick to my stomach all day and I was scheduled to be off work at 1:30, but the manager let me go at 12:53 and I raced home to get my tickets. Very, very strange Musey luck, it is.

The people running the site are being silly with us, all to no avail because we will be victorious. /Muse puns

I was sick to my stomach all day and I was scheduled to be off work at 1:30, but the manager let me go at 12:53 and I raced home to get my tickets. Very, very strange Musey luck, it is.

The people running the site are being silly with us, all to no avail because we will be victorious. /Muse puns

I was at school, and once the clock struck about noon i was nervous, shaking in class and stuff.

lol

Then you can call me Quick Draw McGraw (that was lame, I know). Luckily I type fast and didn't mess up the security word I guess because I got my 4 GA tickets on the first try at 1.

GO HOOSIERS!

Well I wasn't expecting having to type as fast as I could, considering the last presale I did for Muse was in 2006, and the fact that I could have taken 5 minutes to type the security code threw me off. Got it though, third time is a charm. And indeed, go IU.

No tickets yet. My dad's been checking ever since 1. :(

me neither , don't think my older kid would be willing to help me though he's home

Well I wasn't expecting having to type as fast as I could, considering the last presale I did for Muse was in 2006, and the fact that I could have taken 5 minutes to type the security code threw me off. Got it though, third time is a charm. And indeed, go IU.

i can't type fast:(

much as i hate to reward them, is Stub Hub at least a safe place to buy from?

me neither , don't think my older kid would be willing to help me though he's home

i can't type fast:(

much as i hate to reward them, is Stub Hub at least a safe place to buy from?

Yeah, it's a safe place to buy them. However, if you don't get the Muse presale, I suggest trying the Ticketmaster presale tomorrow.

Yeah, it's a safe place to buy them. However, if you don't get the Muse presale, I suggest trying the Ticketmaster presale tomorrow.

This. At most, 10% of the 20k+ tickets are sold through the Muse Presale. Still lots of good seats to be sold. As best I can tell, they only sold seats from three sections (110, 111, and 112) and GA.

Archived