more might get released jebecca ... so dont give up yet. i havent.

if there's a presale code for livenation or ticketmaster tomorrow i don't have the code.

if you'll PM it to me ... i can bring you a Chicago city flag iron-on patch :D

Got 2 tickets. Phew.

Got my 2 pit tix.

*refreshes along with everyone else for Portland*

dammit only GA .... :D

i have 3 GA -- it was the only thing that came up for me just a sec ago. trying to see if I should release and buy seated later and then get rid of these later...

There will be some familiar faces at these gigs! Vegas, Vancouver, Seattle, Portland!

Jae, you can always get rid of pit tix or swap for seats; usually there are scads of people who can only get seats who want the pit.

This refreshrefreshrefresh stuff is ridiculous! And did you notice how tix for ALL the other gigs that have been sold out for days magically reappeared about 5 min into this presale? Weird!

Hey NW Boardies -- got my 4 tix for April, saw no option other than the "seat selections" so I just went with it knowing that the "SOLD OUT" button was only a few ticks away. It'll all sort out by April I'm sure. Keep refreshing your screen and don't give up!

Hey I need to make SURE I meet up with you before the April Seattle show -- I looked for some .mu shirts, but you were probably all at the M&G when I finally got to the show!!!! :)

There will be some familiar faces at these gigs! Vegas, Vancouver, Seattle, Portland!

Jae, you can always get rid of pit tix or swap for seats; usually there are scads of people who can only get seats who want the pit.

This refreshrefreshrefresh stuff is ridiculous! And did you notice how tix for ALL the other gigs that have been sold out for days magically reappeared about 5 min into this presale? Weird!

agree, I'm seeing the same thing. who's in charge, here? Tom?? :LOL:

got 3 GA for Seattle and I'll probably be trying to swap for 3 really good seated :D talk to me before April 2 *hehehe!

Hey NW Boardies -- got my 4 tix for April, saw no option other than the "seat selections" so I just went with it knowing that the "SOLD OUT" button was only a few ticks away. It'll all sort out by April I'm sure. Keep refreshing your screen and don't give up!

Hey I need to make SURE I meet up with you before the April Seattle show -- I looked for some .mu shirts, but you were probably all at the M&G when I finally got to the show!!!! :)

Hi, Melanie mentioned you -- drop by the Oldies thread in Banter, we're a very friendly bunch!

agree, I'm seeing the same thing. who's in charge, here? Tom?? :LOL:

got 3 GA for Seattle and I'll probably be trying to swap for 3 really good seated :D talk to me before April 2 *hehehe!

Tom has nothing to do with it; he does concert visuals and DVD editing. Probably some suit in a big office, who has never been to a rock concert in his life!

Put your GA's up on MuseBay, sure you will find someone who wants to swap!

Archived