Got my 4 pit tix; now get to do the 'refresh' song and dance for Portland.

Edit: 9 minutes of refreshing, got Portland too!

Edited by gocanux

more might get released jebecca ... so dont give up yet. i havent.

if there's a presale code for livenation or ticketmaster tomorrow i don't have the code.

if you'll PM it to me ... i can bring you a Chicago city flag iron-on patch :D

got my two tix too. Unfortunately not sure why I bought 2 because I live in Pullman and dont know who will want to go. whatever. it will be awesome

Psh. Seated. I WANT STANDING! :(

i have 3 GA -- it was the only thing that came up for me just a sec ago.

trying to see if I should release and buy seated later and then get rid of these later...

wow... 1:02 and they were gone. I had some in the cart, quickly decided I wanted more, and when I went to add more... BAM already sold out

keep trying, the button pops up and down

How much were standing tickets? Or are they all standing?

only 1 price came up on my screen $49.50+corkage .. I mean fees :D

Got 2 tickets. Phew.

Got my 2 pit tix.

*refreshes along with everyone else for Portland*

dammit only GA .... :D

i have 3 GA -- it was the only thing that came up for me just a sec ago. trying to see if I should release and buy seated later and then get rid of these later...

There will be some familiar faces at these gigs! Vegas, Vancouver, Seattle, Portland!

Jae, you can always get rid of pit tix or swap for seats; usually there are scads of people who can only get seats who want the pit.

This refreshrefreshrefresh stuff is ridiculous! And did you notice how tix for ALL the other gigs that have been sold out for days magically reappeared about 5 min into this presale? Weird!

Hey NW Boardies -- got my 4 tix for April, saw no option other than the "seat selections" so I just went with it knowing that the "SOLD OUT" button was only a few ticks away. It'll all sort out by April I'm sure. Keep refreshing your screen and don't give up!

Hey I need to make SURE I meet up with you before the April Seattle show -- I looked for some .mu shirts, but you were probably all at the M&G when I finally got to the show!!!! :)

There will be some familiar faces at these gigs! Vegas, Vancouver, Seattle, Portland!

Jae, you can always get rid of pit tix or swap for seats; usually there are scads of people who can only get seats who want the pit.

This refreshrefreshrefresh stuff is ridiculous! And did you notice how tix for ALL the other gigs that have been sold out for days magically reappeared about 5 min into this presale? Weird!

agree, I'm seeing the same thing. who's in charge, here? Tom?? :LOL:

got 3 GA for Seattle and I'll probably be trying to swap for 3 really good seated :D talk to me before April 2 *hehehe!

Hey NW Boardies -- got my 4 tix for April, saw no option other than the "seat selections" so I just went with it knowing that the "SOLD OUT" button was only a few ticks away. It'll all sort out by April I'm sure. Keep refreshing your screen and don't give up!

Hey I need to make SURE I meet up with you before the April Seattle show -- I looked for some .mu shirts, but you were probably all at the M&G when I finally got to the show!!!! :)

Hi, Melanie mentioned you -- drop by the Oldies thread in Banter, we're a very friendly bunch!

agree, I'm seeing the same thing. who's in charge, here? Tom?? :LOL:

got 3 GA for Seattle and I'll probably be trying to swap for 3 really good seated :D talk to me before April 2 *hehehe!

Tom has nothing to do with it; he does concert visuals and DVD editing. Probably some suit in a big office, who has never been to a rock concert in his life!

Put your GA's up on MuseBay, sure you will find someone who wants to swap!

suddenly almost all the presales had tix. I got 4 GA. I too would be open to swapping for good seats.

Funny last night before the show my friends were like "nah I will skip muse in april".. this morning they txted me "last night was awesome, please get me tix today"

Here's to hoping The End is giving away GA tickets, because I already won mine and didn't buy any for that reason.

I'm sad that I didn't get to meet you people yesterday. I saw you guys up at the barrier but couldn't get to you. :facepalm: I was like 2 rows back from the barrier. We need to have a proper meet up this time. Yeah?