What do you think will have better sound... Key or the Wamu? I saw muse at key last time and at Wamu last night and I am tempted to say Key. I was pleasantly surprised at Wamu, I heard the accoustics were crap - they were bad but not horrible. They need to fix a few mid bass frequencies badly. On the song where Bellamy was on the piano there was a bass frequency that was just reverberating and was completely drowning out the vocals. The mid and high, where I was standing, was actually decent.

I'm sad that I didn't get to meet you people yesterday. I saw you guys up at the barrier but couldn't get to you. :facepalm: I was like 2 rows back from the barrier. We need to have a proper meet up this time. Yeah?

I agree. I saw lots of forum members up at the barrier but never got to haver a proper meet.

I agree. I saw lots of forum members up at the barrier but never got to haver a proper meet.

Excellent! For agreeing...not the rest. :LOL:

How many of you are coming up to Vancouver on the first? We could do something then and then all head down to Seattle together the next day. :)

I'll be there I hope but I think I'm staying with my friends' family (if we stay)

Meet up will still work. I doubt the going to from Vancouver to Seattle together would work anyway though. :chuckle:

:( No Vancouver for me. Just the Seattle and Portland dates

:supersad:

I'm sad that I didn't get to meet you people yesterday. I saw you guys up at the barrier but couldn't get to you. :facepalm: I was like 2 rows back from the barrier. We need to have a proper meet up this time. Yeah?

Where were you in the queue/the pit? The only person I saw throughout the whole day was Melanie whilst I was in the queue with my cousin.

Where were you in the queue/the pit? The only person I saw throughout the whole day was Melanie whilst I was in the queue with my cousin.

The pit. I saw you actually, front and centre. But there was no way in hell I could every have gotten to you. :LOL:

Yeah, I didn't know there was construction around the Theatre so it took me an hour to follow the detour route...which was just around 1 block. :facepalm: I was waaaay back in the queue.

The pit. I saw you actually, front and centre. But there was no way in hell I could every have gotten to you. :LOL:

Yeah, I didn't know there was construction around the Theatre so it took me an hour to follow the detour route...which was just around 1 block. :facepalm: I was waaaay back in the queue.

In my touque? :LOL: Which side were you on?

Yeah, that construction really blew. It didn't affect us getting there thank god, but it did confuse us when we were getting back to the highway on the way home.

In my touque? :LOL: Which side were you on?

Yeah, that construction really blew. It didn't affect us getting there thank god, but it did confuse us when we were getting back to the highway on the way home.

I was in the centre for a bit but then these HUGELY tall people somehow got in front right before Muse came on so I just shuffled a little towards the left (Matt's side).

That construction made me park the Qwest AND put me way back in the queue. Not gonna lie, I was pissed. :noey: Getting out was okay but getting in was stupid.

How many of you are coming up to Vancouver on the first? We could do something then and then all head down to Seattle together the next day. :)

There will be lots of us going to all 3, or at least 2 of the NW shows. I think we need a separate "Vancouver-Seattle-Portland MuseRoadTripper"thread, but they would probably lock it...

Oh, trust me, you woulda been confused anyway, getting out from the dome area is never anything but a major pita.

Amen; after a few Sounders games (season tickets, row 4 just off center!) we finally figured out how to get back to James St and the quickie onramp to I-5 South. But if they block a street and you end up in an unfamiliar area, heaven help you! Mercer from Key Arena is much easier.

There will be lots of us going to all 3, or at least 2 of the NW shows. I think we need a separate "Vancouver-Seattle-Portland MuseRoadTripper"thread, but they would probably lock it...

I was thinking this, too. Guess we will just have to make plans in all three threads? Might get confusing, but oh well. :confused:

I am willing to drive a carpool from Seattle to Vancouver on 4/1 and Seattle to Portland on 4/3 (well, probably 4/2 right after the Seattle show). I drive a Suburban and have room for 7-8 people comfortably. Anyone interested, let me know! :D:musesign:

Amen; after a few Sounders games (season tickets, row 4 just off center!) we finally figured out how to get back to James St and the quickie onramp to I-5 South. But if they block a street and you end up in an unfamiliar area, heaven help you! Mercer from Key Arena is much easier.

I've gone to see about six shows at either Wamu or the SoDo this year, and last night was the only time where it's been anything moderately comparable to "easy" to get back on the freeway, and that's cuz we found a very clear and convenient detour sign.

I just missed out on the presale for key arena by a minute or so. Do you guys think i'll have trouble getting decent seats? Are pit tickets usually still avalable during the ticketmaster presale? I'm hoping key arena doesn't sell out to quickly. Thanks for any help!

I just missed out on the presale for key arena by a minute or so. Do you guys think i'll have trouble getting decent seats? Are pit tickets usually still avalable during the ticketmaster presale? I'm hoping key arena doesn't sell out to quickly. Thanks for any help!

First, keep refreshing, more do get released!

Second, there will be multiple presales (livenation, the end, others).

Third, from what I can tell (which may be wrong) the entire lower section of the venue will be GA

I was in the centre for a bit but then these HUGELY tall people somehow got in front right before Muse came on so I just shuffled a little towards the left (Matt's side).

That construction made me park the Qwest AND put me way back in the queue. Not gonna lie, I was pissed. :noey: Getting out was okay but getting in was stupid.

Boo. At least you didn't have to stand behind them the whole time. There was a CRAZY 30 Seconds to Mars fan who made her way up to the front during their set. She was right on my back and was trying to squeeze in beside me. Kept digging her elbow in my spine and kneeing the back of my legs but I didn't budge. I could hear her saying the most horrible things to the girl beside. It was awful. She disappeared after they were done, thank god. She either got shifted to the side or left to get autographs.

Oh, trust me, you woulda been confused anyway, getting out from the dome area is never anything but a major pita.

I'm so stealing this phrase from you. :LOL:

I was thinking this, too. Guess we will just have to make plans in all three threads? Might get confusing, but oh well. :confused:

I am willing to drive a carpool from Seattle to Vancouver on 4/1 and Seattle to Portland on 4/3 (well, probably 4/2 right after the Seattle show). I drive a Suburban and have room for 7-8 people comfortably. Anyone interested, let me know! :D:musesign:

Remember that the Seattle gig is on Good Friday, so traffic and border crossings are going to be a zoo most likely.

Keep refreshing! I just peeked at the site for someone else and Key tix were available; ten seconds later, 'sold out'. They keep releasing them in little bits.

Boo. At least you didn't have to stand behind them the whole time. There was a CRAZY 30 Seconds to Mars fan who made her way up to the front during their set. She was right on my back and was trying to squeeze in beside me. Kept digging her elbow in my spine and kneeing the back of my legs but I didn't budge. I could hear her saying the most horrible things to the girl beside. It was awful. She disappeared after they were done, thank god. She either got shifted to the side or left to get autographs.

Remember that the Seattle gig is on Good Friday, so traffic and border crossings are going to be a zoo most likely.

Most 30STM fans/Echelon are avid but civilized; this gal should have gotten a shoe to the groin! Good for you to hold your position -when Muse is involved, this is WAR!

Oh man this is already turning into a disaster! Came home from school and already presale sold out:( If anyone bought or ends up buying extra GA tickets send me a PM if you want to get rid of them. I may just end up trying to buy three seated tickets and swapping them if I have the money when I see them up(Vegas broke the bank!:(). Anyway, feel free to PM me if anyone ends up having extra tickets or if you're willing to work out some sort of deal where you buy them and sell them to me later on.

Time to start following 1077 a lot more closely again!

Oh man this is already turning into a disaster! Came home from school and already presale sold out:( If anyone bought or ends up buying extra GA tickets send me a PM if you want to get rid of them. I may just end up trying to buy three seated tickets and swapping them if I have the money when I see them up(Vegas broke the bank!:(). Anyway, feel free to PM me if anyone ends up having extra tickets or if you're willing to work out some sort of deal where you buy them and sell them to me later on.

Time to start following 1077 a lot more closely again!

Keep refreshing the ConcertMaps site; every now and then they release a few more tickets. You have to be prepared to act fast!

NOW! They just added more. I'd get you some but already got my 4 and they won't let me log in...

Archived