Unbelievable. Such an awesome show, and the art museum was crazy too. I can die happy now knowing I have seen my favorite band live....and also meeting them before it, was surreal.

I'm glad I got to meet you too Sue. It put me a little bit at ease seeing a familiar face (and also knowing you were more nervous then I was helped me out, lol). I didn't speak much while I was there, but that is just the kind of person I am anywhere. I suck at holding conversations.

Anyway, I can't wait to get those pictures we got taken with them! I need a new FB picture. =P

Also, the "article", or "experience" Sue wrote was 100% perfect and I'm glad you typed it. Now I should NEVER be able to forget that day....so, thank you for that as well!

show was amazing as expected. the museum with muse was priceless. yesterday was the best day. ever. :D

hey sue.

i saw you outside in the "rotunda" where food and drink is sold. you were talking to some people, so i didnt want to interrupt! you were easy to spot because i saw red hair amongst the crowd. i wanted to give you a big hug and hear about your afternoon at the museum!

unfortunately i did not meet anyone from the board that night :supersad:

but anyway, loved reading your museum experience...sounds incredible. i cannot even imagine!

i will post my experience soon. its gonna be a long one!

Unbelievable. Such an awesome show, and the art museum was crazy too. I can die happy now knowing I have seen my favorite band live....and also meeting them before it, was surreal.

I'm glad I got to meet you too Sue. It put me a little bit at ease seeing a familiar face (and also knowing you were more nervous then I was helped me out, lol). I didn't speak much while I was there, but that is just the kind of person I am anywhere. I suck at holding conversations.

Anyway, I can't wait to get those pictures we got taken with them! I need a new FB picture. =P

Also, the "article", or "experience" Sue wrote was 100% perfect and I'm glad you typed it. Now I should NEVER be able to forget that day....so, thank you for that as well!

It was great to meet you in person too Jerry! Your friend was really funny too! And Volcano boy turned out to be very sweet - who would have guessed it! :LOL: It is so crazy that this really happened! I am going crazy waiting for them to post the pics! They posted Wendy's interview with them from after the show this evening, but still no pics.

Here's the link to the interview video: http://www.radio1045.com/iplaylist/artist/142116/?_show

So glad you guys got to meet them at the museum. :happy:

And awesome...a Muse pretzel. :D

I have a picture of the pretzel - I'll attach photo of the Muse pretzel here.

hey sue.

i saw you outside in the "rotunda" where food and drink is sold. you were talking to some people, so i didnt want to interrupt! you were easy to spot because i saw red hair amongst the crowd. i wanted to give you a big hug and hear about your afternoon at the museum!

unfortunately i did not meet anyone from the board that night :supersad:

but anyway, loved reading your museum experience...sounds incredible. i cannot even imagine!

i will post my experience soon. its gonna be a long one!

Oh - I wish you would have come and said hello!! I got to meet several of Forum buds from the Oldies thread, which was awesome - all thanks to the red streaked hair...I will have to dye my hair this way for every Muse show from now on so you'll all know to come say hi! :p Please do post your experience soon - can't wait to read it.

We are all so lucky to have Muse in our life, are we not!!! :D

pretzel.jpg.760a0f60c9393e17e43908945c5ee0ab.jpg

So after trying to catch up on school work and sleep i'm finally getting the chance to get back on here and also going to post some pictures soon...

The concert was AMAZING! It was my first Muse concert and it was the best concert I have ever been too! I was almost right at the barricade in front of Matt :D and so glad I wore my 3in sandals! haha :LOL:

Oh and I love the pretzel! :)

Here is some of my youtube videos i'll post the rest later... the sound quality isn't that great...:$ and i'll post pictures soon!

Plug in Baby -

Feeling Good -

I have a picture of the pretzel - I'll attach photo of the Muse pretzel here.

Siouxz, I want to go to the local mall and get one of those 'clip in' hair color fake thingys, so I don't have to semi-permanently color anything :D

and I LOVE your pretzel! I always want mustard to go with 'em ;)

also!

does anyone remember what song they played after this riff?!?

was it plug in baby?

also- anyone pick up on what the guys were saying to the crowd? i only heard a couple things.

Burning Bridges is played before Time is Running Out.

Aw you guys who got to meet them...that's so amazing. I'm so happy for you guys :D I'm sure Mr. Van Gogh is honored to have Muse in the presence of his artwork.

Does anyone know if they will put up shirts with the '10 tour US tour dates in the official shop or something? I'm regretting big time not getting one at the merch stand. I went with the MK Ultra shirt...still great but not the same.

i seriously refuse to let this thread die!

hah.

i was looking back at videos and videos of other gigs on this leg of the tour and that intro is soo unbelievably intense. i saw it on video last fall through all the euro gigs but it is unbelievable in person.

Archived