Due to a friend no longer being able to make it, I have an extra ticket to the show tonight. The seat is located in Section SB13, Row 2, Seat 9.

I am just looking to get back my cost and would like help a fellow fan out as well. Just send me a message if interested.

yeah, apparently sspu plays for about 45 minutes.

anyone else feel like they are in a dream? i suspect it will get even more intense as the day goes on.

i remember waiting anxiously in september/oct/nov for news on any US resistance tour dates. I was soo nervous that there would be no philly gig. When the date was released, it felt like march 2nd would neverrrr get here.

well my friends, it is finally here!!!!!! :awesome:

im gonna take a nap soon because it is going to be an intense night...and then i am going to go get ready at my moms house.

i hope to meet some of you! i hope some of you have a forum shirt!

what time are the doors opening?, i have floor tickets i want a good spot but dont feel like waiting for ever, which might be too much to ask

On radio1045 it says that doors open at 6pm local time with SSPU on at 7pm

out of curiosity i just did a search for tix on ticketmaster...it appears the show has entirely sold out? if that's the case, that's pretty amazing, since that would mean they sold out those behind the stage seats too. i can't even pull up a ticket if i search for just one.

edit** i thought i was in the MSG thread. sorry guys, enjoy the show :D

Archived