Where's Stig? And can you spot a short man in braces....

Mistress

As I was flipping through my brother's Christmas present, Top Gear's Where's Stig? I noticed on one of the pages a small figure in white shirt, jeans, black tie and braces. Could it be? Yes, it is! Matt Bellamy is in this book, if you happen to purchase it look out for Matt :) This has officially made my day :happy:

More info, please! I've watched some eps of Top Gear on YouTube thanks to the recommendation of another Muser (MK Ultra, who's a huge fan of the show), but I have no idea how Matt ended up in this book if he's never been on the show. Is this a TG version of Where's Waldo?, or what? How big is this photo, how clear the image of Matt? What's he doing in the pic, and what's the relevance of that pic to the show?

Dunno if that book will even be sold here... after all, the show isn't seen here (except maybe on the BBC channel, which probably most Americans don't get.

For anyone looking, stig is in a tent at the top of the picture, not sure what hes doing, he looks like a blow up doll or something :LOL:

Slash it at the VIP bar wearing all black, i think Liam Gallagher is just below Matt (look at his legs, could be that funny walk he does), | cant find JayZ or Dave Grohl though

• 3 weeks later...

bellamy is in the vip area, dave grohl just bellow next to prince, slash is near the bar near amy winehouse, jack black is coming out the loos, u2 are on stage, stig is to the right of the stage between the stacks.

Theres more people there but i dont have the book to hand

Archived