Sorry to say the stadium has almost null connectivity :( no matter the phone carrier. I wasn't the only one that couldn't connect last night.

That explains alot. Btw, did you record anything last night? Saw a clip on youtube of Plug in Baby and Matt's vocals seemed really great.

Maybe I'm wrong but I'm getting the impression from the tweets that Muse are on but we just don't have any setlist tweeters.

yeah, that's what it seems like... but I can't find anything useful on twitter searches

They are already playing but I can't find any tweet about the setlist :(

argh...

EDIT: btw what does this mean?

Preciso de musicas do Muse!Odeio não saber cantar!!!! #U2

yeah, that's what it seems like... but I can't find anything useful on twitter searches

argh...

EDIT: btw what does this mean?

Preciso de musicas do Muse!Odeio não saber cantar!!!! #U2

That's Portuguese for "I need Muse songs! I hate not being able to sing!!!! #U2" ;)

Fun with google translate - found this tweet in a random search:

"O cara esfrega na cara de todo mundo que vai no show do U2/Muse e eu não affffffffff é mole"

And according to google, it means:

"The face scrub on the face of everyone who goes in the show and I do not U2/Muse affffffffff is soft"

:LOL: google translate ftw!

EDIT: And now someone just tweeted:

Termina de tocar muse ! Ya no queda nada! Wtf #U2 #U2ARG #U2360ARG

Termina, eh? This means Muse is done? lol

I get the feeling we ain't gonna know for a while. But they have definitely finished (even if the setlist.fm edit so far just says Citizen Erased)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Why, why why CE tonight when I couldn't go?? :stunned::eek::(:supersad::'(

Archived