Completely forgot about the show :facepalm:

Anyway not as good as Santiago's, but at least there's three nights here.

You didn't miss anything ^^ No live-stream, most chaotic spanish twitter ever. We even missed a song and had to guess USOE from 'Radiohead & Queen' comparisons :p

No idea who tweeted the setlist, but I was there. No Resistance but Stockholm Syndrome.

I am sorry I couldn't tweet. I took a couple pictures but they are crap lol.

I am uploading USoE to youtube, maybe sometime tomorrow I will post the link.

Ah Chris did wear the red striped suit.

Here's a pic, the only one that was on focus :$

P1000539sm.jpg

No idea who tweeted the setlist, but I was there. No Resistance but Stockholm Syndrome.

Here's a pic, the only one that was on focus :$

P1000539sm.jpg

So, is this tonight's setlist?

01. Uprising

02. Supermassive Black Hole

03. Stockholm Syndrome

04. United States of Eurasia

05. Hysteria

06. Starlight

07. Plug In Baby

08. Knights of Cydonia

01. Uprising

03. Stockholm Syndrome

05. Hysteria

06. Starlight

07. Plug In Baby

08. Knights of Cydonia

Yes, that's it. Honestly I don't remember the exact order but first and last lol

01. Uprising

03. Stockholm Syndrome

05. Hysteria

06. Starlight

07. Plug In Baby

08. Knights of Cydonia

Yes, that's it. Honestly I don't remember the exact order but first and last lol

I like this setlist. :happy: Gotta go to class now or I'd watch/listen to that Uprising vid now. :p

Here's a pic, the only one that was on focus

Naughtrish, you were at the barrier? I was at the inner circle, too but three or four rows behind, almost in front of Matt. I don't have pics or videos but a friend of mine have some really cool pics and a video of Hysteria ( YEEEEEEAH!! I'm Wolstenpregnant!! :D). I'll post a link when she post them on her blog. She liked Chris, A LOT, even in that stripped Beetlejuice suit. :p

I have nothing to say about the setlist. For 8 songs, it was PERFECT. Finally I got to see them live and realised that everything I love about them it's true. I had a great time (just by chance I met three other muser guys and the four of us were insane :p). At my side the u2 fans were a bit calm, they liked the band though. (Another friend of mine who was in another spot at the inner circle, told me that the u2 fans there were really into Muse).

So basically..... I'M HAPPY.:D

PS: :LOL: at the chaotic sexy plane. This is Argentina, you know. We're really hard to understand :rolleyes: (i'll check twitter later)

Hey Hikaru, I was in the inner circle with just a row of people from the barrier. I was in front of the piano. There was a bunch of musers around me, we jumped and sang and yelled :p

Here's my recording of USoE, I apologize for the shaky cam, but I hope you understand :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy-njWbCKaQ

so close :eek: Thank you :happy: I can't wait for my gigs :D

its just me, or when muse play with u2, they play better than in their own concerts, :eek: even the sound sounds better. could be because u2 brings best sound equipment.?

It may be just you. If not, it might have something to do with their motivation for the gigs. Like now they've had a massive break from the extensive touring last year and maybe some renewed motivation and joy for playing. But it's not like it's possible to judge from poor cam-recordings anyway.

its just me, or when muse play with u2, they play better than in their own concerts, :eek: even the sound sounds better. could be because u2 brings best sound equipment.?

Oddly enough I came across a post on a U2 forum about someone who hasn't heard Muse before say that he enjoyed the music but thought the sound quality was atrocious! (for the Santiago gig). Woo, finally have some time to watch the vids now! :D

Archived